fes bike pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fes bike pads

looking for cheap bike pads instead of restorative therapy ones wayyyy to much $$$..if anyone has idea where they have bought some please let me know

I buy Santa brand on Amazon.

Comment

iv tried ones similar,,the ends do not fit in bike cord connectors

Comment

Hulian

See my PM to you. The pads from a3bs.com are the exact same PALS Platinum that come with RTI bikes.

Eric Harness, CSCS
        Founder/President
        Neuro Ex, Inc
        Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Comment

I answered your PM as well.
          Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

https://www.frenchcreekmedical.com/P...Code=AXE895340

Comment

i put a order in today sooooo i will update you guys asap on quality of them...iiiiiiii really hope they work ugh

Comment

well the a3bs.com pads didnt come called them and now giving me run around..trying to get refund..thats how my luck goes

Comment

Originally posted by hulian16 View Post
                  well the a3bs.com pads didnt come called them and now giving me run around..trying to get refund..thats how my luck goes
                  French creek is who I have used and are very good. Don't buy anything but the PALS. I have tried other brands and they don't fit the connectors or just don't last as long

Comment

i got ahold n talked to them..they dont sell 3x4 rectangle pals pads..but are over nighting 3x5 oval pals pads..i dont care if there round square or heart shape as long as they work

Comment

I bought a large quantity of pads and found out they would not fit so I took a knife and shaved down the connector on the pad to fit the RTI. I would have to shave 12 new pads every time I needed a change which got old. I looked online for an extension wire and found this. http://www.currentpleasures.com/coll...in-p-ext-12-cm. This is a VERY weird site but I was able to push the extension wires into the RTI connector and this allows me to use any brand pad. I got 4 sets of 12cm wires for the legs and 2 sets of 50cm wires for the gluts. Now I don't have to worry if I am sitting on the big RTI connector. I may have had to shave the extension wires a little to fit the RTI but it was a one time thing.

Comment

i got my 3x5 oval pals pads..they fit perfect in my connectors

Comment

these are what i got..
                          .https://www.a3bs.com/pals-electrodes...1189_6657.html

Comment

Working...
                          X