Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowman View Post
    I have attached a PDF of the exercise I previously described
    very interesting. so can this be done without assistance? i live by myself so it'd be great to do these on my own.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

7summer

This exercise could help with regaining your abdominals...I can't guarantee it though.

cryptic

It would be tough to do this without assistance and you wouldn't get the same eccentric stimulus. It is amazing the contraction you can get when you are resisting someone trying to push you down.

Eric Harness, CSCS
      Founder/President
      Neuro Ex, Inc
      Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman View Post
        7summer

This exercise could help with regaining your abdominals...I can't guarantee it though.

cryptic

It would be tough to do this without assistance and you wouldn't get the same eccentric stimulus. It is amazing the contraction you can get when you are resisting someone trying to push you down.
        true but access to that someone who can help with that is is not available, so i guess i'll continue with my current regimen. i am not looking to regain anything, just keeping fit and moving my body in different ways, which is just good for health overall. if something is regained, then ok, if not, i'll just continue rubbing my quad gut for good luck lol
        "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
        http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Snowman-How many times a week will you recommend these exercices?

Comment

Again, without a proper evaluation it is tough to say. However, 3 times per week would be the average we perform similar exercises at Project Walk.

Eric Harness, CSCS
            Founder/President
            Neuro Ex, Inc
            Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Comment

Mamadavid...doing sit ups on the floor, arms crossed at his chest, knees bent somone holding him by his calfs. Making a wedge with pillows behind him so where he can do a sit up, as it get easier take away some pillows. make sure he goes slow on the way back to force some resistance.

Comment

Working...
              X