Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by addiesue View Post
    They did not close on Dec 2
    are they still open? i find it funny the facebook page doesn't allow comments in the updates

Comment

Actually i do not know, but I don't think so. Not from what I saw. I am sure they are just sorting things out. Sad if they do, they have done a ton of good for a lot of people.
      If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Originally posted by blairc7 View Post
        i was informed this week that sci step in mason ohio will be closeing. obama care at work ,makeing sure that once your in the chair you stay in the chair.
        That is ridiculous-"Obama's" health care plan has made insurance companies cover children with pre existing conditions that were denied before.
        How do I know?
        It happened to my god daughter. She now can get orthopedic care for a foot that turns almost completely out.
        Her mother made too much for medicaid and had to take out insurance privately as her employer did not have insurance.

Comment

I agree with addiesue- hate to see them close. Great staff who did wonderful work.

Mike
          T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Comment

The Facebook link on the homepage no longer appears to go anywhere. Odd that they wouldnt have announced anything anywhere...

Eric Harness, CSCS
            Founder/President
            Neuro Ex, Inc
            Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Comment

pictures

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Michelle. I want to get copies of my pictures and videos that were on the website.

Comment

Do you have any contact info for them so that I can get copies of my videos from when I was there? Thanks

Comment

Have u tried just googling your name, that is how I found my pics. However I could not find my videos.

Comment

I just looked briefly on google and could not find anything. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

wonder what they did with the equipment? michelle's facebook also disappeared along with the sci-step page.

Comment

She's still on my facebook.
                        If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Working...
                        X