Best Stim for quads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Stim for quads?

Title said it all, my unit dies today (very old Compex) and I need a new one. What would be the best Stim for a C6 quad (dead pectorals, triceps, hands,... you know)?
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

Any update on this Isildur?

Comment

PowerDot Muscle Stimulator

https://www.powerdot.com/
      Know Thyself

Comment

I have a device called a Zynex brand device. This was recommended to me by the hospital where I was patient, it was not cheap at $250 each, and I have two. it was supposed to be prescription grade so to speak, because it required a doctor's prescription.

I do not know whether this is actually any better than any other device, I would love to hear anyone's opinion On this or any other suggestions?

I am never satisfied with what I have, please offer any suggestions.
        Injured on July 8th 2017 at 28 years old.
        Fractured C4 - C7, Incomplete.

Facebook Email

Comment

Originally posted by Rick1 View Post
        PowerDot Muscle Stimulator

https://www.powerdot.com/
        Rick, have you actually used the PowerDot? I'm curious about any feet on the ground experience, particularly to learn if it's more powerful than typical TENS units that don't really give much FES-like tone to atrophied muscle. All of their advertising on social media, which is oddly plentiful, showcases short videos of muscles quivering under the massive electrical load. But I'm wary of clever marketing when I see it!
        C5/6 complete (maybe) circa June 2018

Comment

I've been using it regularly for a few months. Definitely more powerful and more advanced than your typical TENS unit. It has a variety of pre-set programs with range adjustable capabilities. Good quality. Easy to use. It's a good tool.
          Know Thyself

Comment

Originally posted by Rick1 View Post
            I've been using it regularly for a few months. Definitely more powerful and more advanced than your typical TENS unit. It has a variety of pre-set programs with range adjustable capabilities. Good quality. Easy to use. It's a good tool.
            Great, thanks!
            C5/6 complete (maybe) circa June 2018

Comment

Working...
            X