Exercise!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roc21 View Post
    well ok then...ill do a couple as a test to see......rollingprincess, i looked at ur profile..ur injury date 10-8-04.....mine was 10-5-04!.......and ur a motivational speaker and yet u say u cant get motivated to workout...shhh, ur gonna ruin your product
    All I can really say and do...yes, i am a motivational speaker and need to get my ass in gear! I am out of town for 2 days, but I can promise my CC peeps that we are all motivators and you all helped me to go back home and get to work!!

Crazy your injury date was right before mine!!!
    God is good

Comment

Get that butt in gear girl!! =)~
      Yes it is hard to workout on your own. You got lots of goodies so use em! My dining room is my gym. Now I dont do this every morning but I make sure to tell myself to work out 4 days out of the week. Start out slow.
      My Sched: eat light breakfast--throw on some w.o clothes--Baby goes down for a nap--head to my equipment. (I spend an hour in there) *and I always switch up my workouts.
      --You will feel better when you start a w.o routine. Just try really hard to stick with it and it gets easier. Becomes second nature! Love yea girlie, MISS YOU!!

Comment

I struggle with motivation too....I was on a workout streak last Jan-July and felt great. Then I slacked and am just now in the midst of a 2 week long streak - my motivator this time is working out at the same time as my husband. Before, I would always make excuses (the kids need me, the kitchen is a mess...etc) but now at 10:00 every day we head downstairs and do an hour of weights/cardio. So far I feel great....
        Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

again, its a lifestyle, once that kicks in your golden. what about hc w/ your hubby
          Bike-on.com rep
          John@bike-on.com
          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
          sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

John,

I am not sure where to post this, but you asked me to tell you how the chicken came out..wow! I out did myself last night..that shit was way beyond my expectations..I took pic and will post..I used Basmati rice (added 2 hours before eating as your said)..ridiculously good!

thanks again..glad something good came out of that thread! lol
            "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Originally posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
              John,

I am not sure where to post this, but you asked me to tell you how the chicken came out..wow! I out did myself last night..that shit was way beyond my expectations..I took pic and will post..I used Basmati rice (added 2 hours before eating as your said)..ridiculously good!

thanks again..glad something good came out of that thread! lol
              Was that a compliment? Hold a minute, I need to do a shot of Beam to come back to reality..........ahh okay, it is true! You're human afterall! I take back half of what I said about you!
              Larry
              ------
              Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

Originally posted by WolfeMan View Post
                I take back half of what I said about you!
                ok which half stays?? lol
                "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                  dude, i put it all in raw. put your rice in 2 hrs b4 its all cooked......i do frozen chicken too. its fantastic, lmk how u like it. put beans in too. shit is da bomb.

google deltoid heads. you have frt mid and rear. by doing different exercises either palm up or palm down u isolate them.

fyi- call me john.
                  Wheres the recipe ya'll are talking about?! I have salsa & chicken assuming its a crock pot recipe so would work perfect for tomorrow
                  Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Originally posted by gurly2356 View Post
                    Wheres the recipe ya'll are talking about?! I have salsa & chicken assuming its a crock pot recipe so would work perfect for tomorrow
                    Hey Gurly,

He used
                    2 jars salsa, (I used one Public corn bean salsa-kinda spicy too! -it comes in a tub like margarine)
                    1 package of taco seasoning.
                    4 chicken pieces-mine were all breasts-deboned and no skin..thats it--throw it in the crock--I added water so it was covered a little as I wanted to add the rice later.

Added the Basmati rice--or you can use brown I guess- 2 hours before I was ready to eat..seriously this stuff was so tender and good.
                    Last edited by Jim; 03-29-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Wow, that looks really good, I'm gna have to try that. Minus the rice... lol I can't stand the texture of rice! yuk! but mmm! thanks
                      I have more to claim.
                      I have to fight through the hard places
                      to go and get it!

most recent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHLEinnhYtg

Comment

Originally posted by roc21 View Post
                        thank you.....as hard as it is for u to get motivted and start, once u get going and get a routine, and start eating healthy, itll come easy....for me its always been a way of life.....you will be amazed how good u feel once your into it!....

hmmm, maybe ill make some vids to go with my workout blog...show proper technique and alternatives/adaptations for what some cant do normaly.....
                        Def would be a good idea making some videos!! I never understand the descriptions of exercises....
                        I have more to claim.
                        I have to fight through the hard places
                        to go and get it!

most recent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHLEinnhYtg

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Jodi-Stoloves-...1262333&sr=1-3

A physical therapist recommended these several years ago. They are low impact workouts to get started with a routine. I got mine from Amazon.com a long time ago. Now they are $13.49 They actually have a couple of new ones out.
                          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by drew82586 View Post
                            Wow, that looks really good, I'm gna have to try that. Minus the rice... lol I can't stand the texture of rice! yuk! but mmm! thanks
                            thank Fuentes ) He was the inventor--minus the rice your lucky you don't like rice..I need carbs with all meals or I get low blood sugar..and feel hungry. (

but don't need much..

Comment

Originally posted by Chelley03 View Post
                              Get that butt in gear girl!! =)~
                              Yes it is hard to workout on your own. You got lots of goodies so use em! My dining room is my gym. Now I dont do this every morning but I make sure to tell myself to work out 4 days out of the week. Start out slow.
                              My Sched: eat light breakfast--throw on some w.o clothes--Baby goes down for a nap--head to my equipment. (I spend an hour in there) *and I always switch up my workouts.
                              --You will feel better when you start a w.o routine. Just try really hard to stick with it and it gets easier. Becomes second nature! Love yea girlie, MISS YOU!!
                              Aw, thanks Chelly!! I promise to get I gear when I get home!
                              I miss you! Gonna be in Folsom on the 8th for a week! Let's try and get together
                              God is good

Comment

Working...
                              X