Tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tone

C6/C7 incomplete.Any herbal supplements for high tone? Lower back,hamstrings and even calfs are tight. It does loosen with some long stretches but comes back pretty quick. Trying to go more natural than medical if poss.

Good question, I would love to hear an answer too.

Comment

Originally posted by mandorallen View Post
      C6/C7 incomplete.Any herbal supplements for high tone? Lower back,hamstrings and even calfs are tight. It does loosen with some long stretches but comes back pretty quick. Trying to go more natural than medical if poss.
      Are you looking to relax your muscles? Have you tried Magnesium?

Comment

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
        Are you looking to relax your muscles? Have you tried Magnesium?
        Yeah i'm trying it now. Took 2 pills together on the 1st night and had an accident, Now taking the tablets 10/12 hours apart and it is better but just looking to see anymore options

Comment

Originally posted by mandorallen View Post
          Yeah i'm trying it now. Took 2 pills together on the 1st night and had an accident, Now taking the tablets 10/12 hours apart and it is better but just looking to see anymore options
          I believe you can make a paste or compress with Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) if you wanted to say treat a specific area ie calves? But just be careful with the magnesium stuff if you have any renal or cardiac problems etc., if you havent already checked with your md.

I remember taking a Epsom Salt bath one time and did something really stupid and used way too much, well my muscles were almost like flaccid, systemic weak feeling and very sleepy.

Comment

Constant workout, stretch them and then work =them, then stretch,

Comment

Can you bear weight on legs standing in parallel bars or walker? If you can that is the best medicine for decreasing tone. I have discontinued my meds(baclofen). Good luck
              Appreciate the small gains and the large ones will be ignored!!

Comment

Working...
              X