No announcement yet.

HGH and Testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks mthegodfather. That explains its use as a post cycle therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by cavemuscle View Post
      thanks mthegodfather. That explains its use as a post cycle therapy.
      The article is explaining its use a TRT alternative...........
      T-7 Para
      Injury Date April 8,2003

Comment

Originally posted by JAYCUE View Post
        I don't know how he came up with that number. It was a while back.
        That was a rhetorical question- I was just showing the math behind it in case anyone needed to know how to do the conversion and have some confidence in the conversion factor you posted

Comment

Originally posted by Mthegodfather View Post
          Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) is a hormone found in men and women.
          Interesting, I have been having issues w/ contact dermatitis related to the androderm patches- my Dr never even brought this up, have to do some digging... Just to clarify things, is it "gonadotropin" or "gonadotrophin" they seem to be used interchangeably.

N/M, answered my own question- "The British spelling is gonadotrophin"
          Last edited by dr.zapp; 25 Mar 2011, 7:03 PM.

Comment

Any advice on how to be taper off? I've been able to gain the muscle mass and energy that I originally sought for. No real noticeable changes in the past few months. I'd like to take a hiatus for a while and see if I can retain my gains. I'm just curiuos if their is a proper way to end the cycle and minimize side effects.

I also have heard positive thoughts on saw palmetto, but mostly conjecture. Thoughts?

Comment

chaz, you cant treat this like running a cycle. your on trt replacement. our sci bodies dont produce enough test thatsd why your on it. if you stop or taper u will crash. ab bb's still produce decent numbers so they cycle on/offg, actually most blast and cruise. meaning high doses then like 300 mg week then blast again in a few mths.
              hope this makes sense to u
              Bike-on.com rep
              John@bike-on.com
              c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
              sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Chaz,
                Fuentejps is telling you the truth. Your body will crash and get tired. I am on two patches a day of 5mg. Sometimes I use Androgel. I get the same effects. But if I just stop taking it. I notice a big difference in my energy levels. I become tired. We take it because we are very low. I still can't reach my required levels on two patches. Just think if we were able bodied taking these. We would look like Arnold. I wish you well.
                Best Regards,
                Joe

Comment

Hmmm. Thanks guys. My doc said I could just stop, although he is no expert on sci. Test is amazing at healing wounds and building muscle. So basically once your on there is no going back or a tough couple of months? I would continue without further thought, but I've been losing some hair. I like my hair and I can't afford propecia, to combat this one side effect.

I thought that my levels would just slowly drop and I could start again in six months. Are there any supplements that would mitigate a crash? What kind of crash? Tiredness fatigue or flu like symptoms?

Tough choices.

Comment

hGh and steroids side effects?

helle everyone,

i have a few questions about HgH because i'm planning to go on the program, but my doctor won't prescribe it so i have to buy from a different source.

have anybody developed abnormal bone growth(h/o) or de-formalities from taking hGH?

how much is the proper dose? i'm 130lbs.
                    should i take it for 6 months or 1yr straight?
                    is it bad to do hgh if you have minimal movement?

any feedback is much appreciated.
                    thank guys

Comment

Originally posted by td_trust View Post
                      helle everyone,

i have a few questions about HgH because i'm planning to go on the program, but my doctor won't prescribe it so i have to buy from a different source.

have anybody developed abnormal bone growth(h/o) or de-formalities from taking hGH?

how much is the proper dose? i'm 130lbs.
                      should i take it for 6 months or 1yr straight?
                      is it bad to do hgh if you have minimal movement?

any feedback is much appreciated.
                      thank guys
                      I don't get this. Your doctor won't prescribe this -- presumably he has reasons for this, which you don't offer -- so instead you would like the non-medically trained/licensed members of CC, who know nothing about your medical history, to take his/her place in recommending hormone replacement! How does this make even a little bit of sense on any planet in any galaxy?

Yeah, I know I am a real asshole for hoping that people will make rational, informed decisions regarding their health . . . blah, blah, blah. . . but it's a whole lot easier to prevent a fire than to put one out. Taking hormones absent strict monitoring is playing with fire.
                      stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

my doc has no reason, all he said was he's not comfortable because theirs no scientific proof bla bla bla. i just see that alot people on this forum has done or have experience with hgh that's why i'm asking.

Comment

Working...
                        X