Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cutting back

my caregivers to 3 times a weeke 2 hrs to save money

ok standing 1/2 hr fes bike 35 min @ 3 times a week where am i going to benefit most

Are you talking about standing versus fes. They are both important in IMO. I do both religiously. But if you need to choose, For me It would be fes as it stimulates the muscles and really works the cardio. I would hate to have to make that decision as I have been standing since rehab 37 yrs ago. I notice with fes, my lower back is much much stronger so much so that I can easily pull my self up after leaning over. Fes really works the lower core muscle group. Standing stretches the legs and lower body and I'm sure, helps with bone density. Plus it feels soooo good to stand and stretch.

Way to go re fes and standing. It makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
      Are you talking about standing versus fes. They are both important in IMO. I do both religiously. But if you need to choose, For me It would be fes as it stimulates the muscles and really works the cardio. I would hate to have to make that decision as I have been standing since rehab 37 yrs ago. I notice with fes, my lower back is much much stronger so much so that I can easily pull my self up after leaning over. Fes really works the lower core muscle group. Standing stretches the legs and lower body and I'm sure, helps with bone density. Plus it feels soooo good to stand and stretch.

Way to go re fes and standing. It makes a difference.
      yes it does i usually stand 1 1/2 hr everother day fes bike about 5 miles 1 hr but
      i am losing income so i have to figure where to cut si i can pay property taxes

Comment

Working...
      X