X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6yr old T2 gets from floor to wheelchair

A little bit of inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlxJnC0GRi8

I love when she throws her hands up at the end!
    C3/4 Brown Sequard

This is great!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Comment

Ah, so cute
      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

I understand the achievement ... but at the same time it breaks my heart. That poor little girl is facing at least the next 60yrs permanently disabled.

I've not warmed to the idea of posting children on the internet either ... especially those in her position.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

She's doing good. I saw in the other vid she's already on forearm crutches.

Shemight!!!!

Comment

The family has had many documentaries done about them on TLC - The Buckles. They were conjoined twins and one of them had a spinal stroke during separation surgery. They have a 3rd child that also has a tethered spine causing some paralysis. They have an amazing attitude and I am so glad they share their triumphs and happiness with strangers.
            C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

Awesome....
              Thank you for sharing.. so motivating.

One of the older videos show's Erin with RGOs, is Erin still persevering with the RGOs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcnbJFBgtsg

Comment

Originally posted by AlexAgain View Post
                The family has had many documentaries done about them on TLC - The Buckles. They were conjoined twins and one of them had a spinal stroke during separation surgery. They have a 3rd child that also has a tethered spine causing some paralysis. They have an amazing attitude and I am so glad they share their triumphs and happiness with strangers.

I saw that show. Talk about breaking your heart.
                That show crushed mine. She has amazing parents.
                Thanks for posting this. Good to see how nice she's adjusting.
                One awesome little girl.
                But I hear you Lynnifer. I probably wouldn't put mine on youtube.
                sigpic

Comment

THankyou AlexAgain. Have just spent the last few hours trawling through Erin<s youtube clippings and am reallly inspired. Comparing notes to our daughter Noirin also aged 6 and T3 complete. WE were trying to guess how new the injury was as we hadn't heard of them before but your following post clarified that . She has such confidence that i hope someday Noirin will have. It is great to be able to showNoirin the footage and show her it can be done.

Comment

Life is a bitch
                    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

Keep the negative comments to yourself

I vehemently disagree with the moderator.

Its so called experts like you that destroy the hope that we all desperately need to continue working hard to achieve improvement. It is my hope this child's mother ignores your comments and continues to work hard with her daughter.

My doctors told me 4 years ago I would be permanently disabled and I proved the so called experts wrong. I started in a wheel chair and now walk with a cane.

Perhaps you should consider a sensitivity class along with moderator training, if you ever had any.

Comment

I am not impressed with the moderator's comment either, on so many levels. It should be removed.

Comment

Working...
                        X