Wheelchair Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheelchair Bodybuilding

If you got into bodybuilding for keeping healthy/recovery.

Before I was in a chair I competed in the INBF (International Natural Bodybuilding Federation) .
    I did some checking and the INBF has a wheelchair class all we have to do is check with each shows promotore on it.
    I talked with the VP of INBF and he is more than willing to make it a full class at every show and make it also a pro level in WNBF all he needs is for us to get involved and show an interest.

I will be doing my first show as a wheelchair entery at this show.

2010 INBF Central USA
    Natural Bodybuilding, Ms. Fit Body and
    Figure Challenge
    April 10, 2010
    North High, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Does it matter what injury level and do u train by yourself.
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

supplements

Do you use various supplements to help your metabolism and strength?

Comment

Don't matter why or what put you are in a chair just that its not a broke leg lol.

Yes I train alone but I have been training alone for years and take all the safety precautions, I set up my own workouts also.
        I don't get help for any of it till day of show then wife does my dying, bronzing and oil.

I do all my own prepping & choreographing.
        I supplement daily vitamins, protein and creatine and thats it.
        I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

A good healthy diet and watch fiber for metab system.
          Off cut diet, yogurt has enzymes that help digestion.
          Cutting diet I do chicken breasts and green beans only, 6 meals a day for 12 weeks.
          Last edited by Rich Knapp; 26 Oct 2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Video of what? Doing BB compatitions? Or my training?
            Last edited by Rich Knapp; 26 Oct 2009, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I have a meeting with Golds Gym in a week. I will ask about doing a video when I talk with them.

Comment

YAYYYYYYYYY!

Email me in pvt, I left my addy in my reply to your last PM

Comment

Meeting is about my membership and having wife coming along as my spotter/asistant without having to pay for a membership, and the 2 local Golds Gyms posabily sponcering me for competitions, but I will ask about doing a video also.

I used to work out alone but now with legs the way they are for safety I will have my wife spot me and asist in moving from chair to benches if I need help, get my dumbells and things like that.

For getting a set of, lets say 80# dumbells (160#'s) then add my body weight, My chair isn't rated for tha kind of weight. lol Plus with even lower weight with my chair being over 30 years old I don't want to push it on tranporting weights around.
                  Last edited by Rich Knapp; 29 Oct 2009, 3:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Knapp View Post
                    Meeting is about my membership and having wife coming along as my spotter/asistant without having to pay for a membership, and the 2 local Golds Gyms posabily sponcering me for competitions, but I will ask about doing a video also.

I used to work out alone but now with legs the way they are for safety I will have my wife spot me and asist in moving from chair to benches if I need help, get my dumbells and things like that.

For getting a set of, lets say 80# dumbells (160#'s) then add my body weight, My chair isn't rated for tha kind of weight. lol Plus with even lower weight with my chair being over 30 years old I don't want to push it on tranporting weights around.
                    Once you get your ok from WCBB, check with Jason the owner. He's got a bunch of vids on Youtube, along with this years National WCBB champ, Jason Greer and Care Cure's very own VanDamn.

B

Comment

See If Golds won't split for a show chair as well ;-)

B

Comment

Originally posted by cavemuscle View Post
                        Once you get your ok from WCBB, check with Jason the owner. He's got a bunch of vids on Youtube, along with this years National WCBB champ, Jason Greer and Care Cure's very own VanDamn.

B
                        I've seen the video's. Whar OK do I have to get?

Comment

To prevent spam Jason had to lock membership till he could verify your email address. Should be today or tomorrow.

B

Comment

Kind of thought that. I am a mod at my avenger site and I take care of spammers.
                            Its been a week since I signed up.

Comment

Welcome toCC Rich.Wheelchair-bodybuilding.com is runned by Nick Scott and it's all about him.Not about bodybuilding anymore.You are right,anyone that sits in a wc can compete.You can walk all day with a cane then sit in a chair and compete.I called the so called BEAST on that and he deleted me.Good luck hope to share a stage with you.
                              Be yourself!!!
                              http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
                              BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
                              Sponsored Athlete
                              http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
                              www.genegvd.com

Comment

Working...
                              X