No announcement yet.

Wheelchair Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Awesome job Rich!!

Comment

Originally posted by cavemuscle View Post
        Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
        Originally posted by jorge m. View Post
        Awesome job Rich!!

Thanks a Lot. I have the WI State on the 24th now. going for a re-peat.
        I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

2011 - 100% Natural Wheelchair Bodybuilding Nationals

Will be held at the Buckeye Classic in Columbus, Ohio in April 2011.

http://www.naturalbuckeyeclassic.com/ for updates and info.

also a update 1st place at the WI State. Now going for 1st at the Mr. Natural MN. on 22nd for a triple crown for the year.
          I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

TEAM WCBBG gets a sponcer. (wheelchair bodybuilders group)

Lift Without Limits
            http://www.liftwithoutlimits.org/

Comment

I just made INBF history. I am the first wheelchair bodybuilder to get the right to do whats called crossing over. In other words I can now compete in the following classes at shows. Wheelchair AND against able bodied people in Open and Masters class.

Comment

Originally posted by dannybindras
                I am pleased to see that you choose to continue living your life to the fullest, despite the disability. I see you are really strong will and determination. Good luck with the fitness industry! It seemed that this would be very suitable for Valentine's life shows how strong will a person truly can. You accomplish more than ever, the situation will have.I most people hope it will inspire people not to take life for granted, in any efforts to de-select what they need is to help others, or any other country ... when God does not give him a people, than you need to handle 2 times.
                Thank you very much for the kind words.
                I have actually started a W/C Team with members just as dedicated as I.

Comment

There will be a 100% Natural Wheelchair National Championship at the 2011 Buckeye Classics in Ohio April 16th.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Knapp View Post
                    Thank you very much for the kind words.
                    I have actually started a W/C Team with members just as dedicated as I.

We are all dedicated to help the sport and others.
                    Be yourself!!!
                    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
                    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
                    Sponsored Athlete
                    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
                    www.genegvd.com

Comment

Well its a fact now.

INBF and WNBF are backing 100% Natural Wheelchair Bodybuilding. As proof I just won my WNBF Pro card at the INBF Buckeye Classics/Pro Q. Natural Wheelchair Nationals on April 16th 2011 becoming the First in History WNBF Wheelchair Pro. Team WCBBG took 3 trophies there, 1st-myself, 2nd-Adelfo Careme Jr. and 4th-Josh Dilleberry. Congrats to the team.
                      They are holding Pro Q. in a few states at this time but as the class/division grows and more compete these will expand.
                      There goal is 6 W/C WNBF Pro's by 2013, then holding Pro W/C Shows with cash prizes with first being between $750.00 and $1000.00. Both Pro ONLY(cash prizes) and amiture shows(no cash prizes).

Comment

Working...
                      X