Wheelchair Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich Knapp View Post
    Yes this is true. You have to keep your body in a ballanced state.
    Ferther more if you want to gain muscle you can not burn fat.
    If you want to burn fat you can only maintain what you have as you burn fat but this is a very tight ballance that generly a competitive bodybuilder only has the time, pationts, dedication to track, log and weigh out food.

If you want to build muscle 500 to 1000 cals over maintanance for food is a must, or even more depending on daily activetys.

If you do a honest work outs you shouldn't put to much fat on and gain muscle mass. 1.2g protien per body pound a day.

Personaly I log my food and have been able to maintain between 12-15% fat and have always made good gains. I strip down to 3-4% fat for comps and maintain almost all my muscle mass.

But yes always eat about 20 min before working out and with in 1 hour after.

Bodybuilding is 20% gym and 80% takes place out of the gym in nutrition, sleep, water intake, dedication and atention to detail on nutrition intake.
    It's all good, brah. Me, I'm 195 at 11.5% bf, looking at doing a national qualifier this summer. A pro card by 60 would be nice.

wassup with you these days? me, waiting on some warmer, sunny weather so I can get a photo shoot done to start sending to would be sponsors.

B

Comment

I'm preping for my show. I'm being Sponcered by 3D Muscle. Get my new ZRA in 2 weeks (being build right now) .
      You can follow my progress here. http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/
      I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

Sweetness! Post pics when u get it and congrats on the sponsor.

Any input from Big Jay (Jason Greer)?

B

Comment

Nope just my own knowledge from when I was able to do Open Class and these guys.
          WNBF/NGA/PNBA Pro Alberto Nunez ( my main trainer)
          I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

Awesome team to have behind you!

What do you do to keep your waist so narrow? I'm looking at WC road racing this spring to do that by burning butt loads of calories.

B

Comment

Originally posted by cavemuscle View Post
              Awesome team to have behind you!

What do you do to keep your waist so narrow? I'm looking at WC road racing this spring to do that by burning butt loads of calories.

B
              Healthy diet plan with keep macronutreant levels balanced ever single day down to the gram.

Comment

1-25-10 got my new chair.

New next to old.

I got it with 3" cushion, Titanium camber tube, 8 1/2" high adjustable backrest. Solid seat pan. 4" Soft Roll 2 peice aluminum casters. I will be getting Titanium axles and push rims later.

I love it very much. Small, compact, get threw all door ways easy. Rolls like a dream.
                Last edited by Rich Knapp; 01-28-2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

SWEEEEET!

Brock

Comment

boo yaa

My weight is 138.8 and I have been dieting for 2-3 months now and just did a 281 lb total weight press on a Hammer Strength ISO press for 2. That is a little more than 2 X my body weight. I refused to quiet on number two just pushed my way threw it.
                    I did this 276 for 3

and followed it up with the 281 for 2.

Comment

Good push.
                      coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

Putting together a wheelchair bodybuilding team.

I have desided to put together a wheelchair bodybuilding TEAM.
                        If you live in WI and are in the Fox Valley area, and are interested please e-mail me at richknapp66@hotmail.com

Comment

Wish I lived closer, bro but I have a severe allergy to cold and snow.

increased cardio and diet clean up are helping the waist thickness. I use NO Shotgun pre and NO Synthasize post, along with 4 scoops of cytogainer. Lots of Chicken, fish, some beef. greens and Brown rice. Current wieght is 202, tho it my be less since i got my #1 crop;-)

Comment

supplements for the day.

Todays SUPPLEMENTS:
                            Wake Up:
                            AAEFX Nytric Pro
                            AAEFX Lean Fix

Breakfast:
                            Life Force Energy Activator
                            Garlic - 1000 IU's
                            AAEFX Kre-Alkalyn (1 capsule)

45 min later
                            AAEFX Kre-Alkalyn (1 capsule) and leave for gym (10 min's away)

Post Gym:
                            AAEFX NF Pro protein
                            AAEFX Cell Rush
                            V-E - 1000 IU's

Lunch:
                            AAEFX Lean Fit
                            1/2 hour pre mid day snack:
                            AAEFX Nytric Pro

Mid day snack:
                            AAEFX Lean Fit

At late night meal:
                            AAEFX Nytric Pro

I have been having outstanding results with these supplements and rotation.
                            Great pump during work outs and great recovery's.

Comment

WCBBers Group.

Well I did it. I started a forum for us wheelchair bodybuilders.
                              This is not to take away from this forum but just add a forum more in depth for wheelchair bodybuilding. Covering more in depth info and coverage for wheelchair bodybuilding. "WCBBers Group"

http://wcbbers.47.forumer.com/index.php

Stop in and see what you think. Sign up and get take full advantage of the site.

Comment

Had my INBF US Central

1st place

Comment

Working...
                                X