Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uppertone Routine and Strength training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uppertone Routine and Strength training.

Anybody have any advice on good routines for strength training? I alternate routines. One day I do biceps, rickshaw, bench press and lat pulls (4 sets 8 reps). And the next day I do deltoid press, rows, lateral raises, shoulder external rotations, and shoulders extensions. There is no logic to it I just split up the routine from the manual. Is this good? bad?......I always warm up on the Saratogacycle. I would love some feedback from you guys with some experience.
    "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

Sounds good to me, about what I do then just sit in front of football games and do curls with 8 KG plastic coated about 50 -70 each side and repeat, Builds em fast! Ad protein shakes if so inclined, Ive got diabetes so no.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Post View Post
      Anybody have any advice on good routines for strength training? I alternate routines. One day I do biceps, rickshaw, bench press and lat pulls (4 sets 8 reps). And the next day I do deltoid press, rows, lateral raises, shoulder external rotations, and shoulders extensions. There is no logic to it I just split up the routine from the manual. Is this good? bad?......I always warm up on the Saratogacycle. I would love some feedback from you guys with some experience.
      pretty close to what i do, but 5 sets of 5. i have two different rickshaw and chest press excercises that i do based on the fact that you aren't pushing with the exact same muscles all of the time in real life.
      "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Comment

Working...
      X