No announcement yet.

Quad friendly Wii games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an awesome website. Thank you very much for that. Now once I get off bed rest, using a hair scrunchy (LOL) I can probably set it up myself. Thank you very much.the
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

This american site has the Wii controller I was talking about that straps to forearm, also head control via an hat and large version of classic controller.

Has video of some quads doing boxing with the adapted controllers. (scroll down page)

http://www.broadenedhorizons.com/wiimote.htm

Comment

Here's another, if you have hemiplegia or have use of one hand better than the other, this guy has found some wii games that can be played one handed needing only the wii remote. (which you could strap to one hand with scrunchie/sweatband)

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=...UserId=5749705

Comment

I'm a c-5 I feel that tennis and boxing are the best wii games!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboys_Place View Post
            Is there already an existing thread that discusses games for the wii that quads can use? If so I can't find it So starting this thread I think was a great idea I know it's helped me. Other threads have different titles so the subject of games for quads gets lost in the mix so once again thanks for everyone's ideas maybe this will be a good form of exercise for me
            /forum/showthread.php?t=73098

/forum/showthread.php?t=95489

/forum/showthread.php?t=100912

/forum/showthread.php?t=110551

Comment

I love the faces the little guy pulls on boxing when you punch him in face or down below (by accident.. my aim is terrible!). My scores arent very high as I get over half the points taken back off at the end for missing.. lol.. but I'm sure its helping my co-ordination somewhere along the line!

I do better at bowling I have got 5 consecutive strikes, thats my best so far. Has anyone heard of the korinopa 2 is coming out soon or maybe already out over in US? I heard a rumour about it last year and been compatible with wii balance board. It would be an exercise similar to the table tilt one on wii fit balance section.

Super monkey ball would be good for that too but I dont know if the latest version works with balance board.. anyone know?

Comment

Anyone try Grand Slam Tennis yet on the Wii? I luv it but need tips on getting pst a few control obstacles...
                "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will RUN and not grow weary, they will WALK and not be faint."
                Isaiah 40:29-31

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8OVWdJeCJc

I can't find it on nintendo.com. The website is in some other language, which makes me wonder if it is not actually nintendo...division in europe. Anyone have any more info?

Comment

ghost squad- is a shooter game and so is house of the dead.

wii sports ive figured ways to play most if not all

Need for speed!!!! thats A LOT of fun and a killer workout!!!!

Mario kart!!!
                    Mario tennis.....

Comment

I'm glad I found this thread. We are purchasing a Wii console for our daughter for Christmas this year. Thanks to all that replied.

Comment

Most of the games in wii sports resort are quad friendly.
                        c6/7 complete

Comment

Originally posted by Justin S View Post
                          Most of the games in wii sports resort are quad friendly.
                          Great!! I just bought it yesterday not knowing. Blockbuster didn't have to rent so I took a chance..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

wii fit plus

We just getting Wii fit plus over here in UK, I'm wondering whether to ask family/friend to get me it for xmas and wondered if anyone already had it and knows how many of the games can be played from sitting or are adaptable?

I can stand on balance board but have to be holding onto walker so exercises involving both standing and waving arms are impossible for me.

As someone mentioned been able to sit for hula hooping game for first wii fit I wondered if you can also sit on it for the game on wii fit plus where you have to flap like a chicken to get to a platform?

I'm also interested in the bums and tums exercises and yoga.

Thanks

Kati

Comment

Any quad friendly driving games?

Several of the sports games are suitable for quads but does anyone have any driving games that don't require pushing buttons? I checked at gamestop and all the ones they had there required pushing buttons to accelerate or brake.

Thanks!

Comment

This would add grip if any of you are looking. They come in different colors. Monoprice is a great place to order from.

Silicone Skin for Wii Remote Control

Comment

Working...
                                X