No announcement yet.

What workout did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 hr. on Vitaglide. I'll be jonesing to workout while off to Thanksgiving. Luckily, I'll be back Friday night and can get back to my routine. Have a great Thanksgiving everbody!
    "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

Comment

30 minutes on the Vitaglide....it's amazing how invigorating a workout is!!! Can wait until I'm up to an hour or more like you guys!!!

Question: Why am I barely sweating during the workout? I feel like I'm exerting, but sweating always make you feel like you did more! Should I worry about not sweating?
      Larry
      ------
      Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

GO Wolfeman. Don't worry about sweating, all it means is that the room is too warm and the humidity is too high. All that matters is perceived effort and your heart rate. If you really get into this, check your resting heart rate and then maybe 15 minutes into your workout, check out your heart rate. If it is a lot higher than the resting, that is good.
        Do I need to tell you to have a great Thanksgiving? Have a great Thanksgiving everyone !

Comment

Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!

my big workout thing was surfing in Oahu last week, around 18 hours total paddling and swimming when i get tumbled : ) i'm feeling it in my deltoids, triceps and lats, but sooo worth it

Comment

Originally posted by arndog View Post
            GO Wolfeman. Don't worry about sweating, all it means is that the room is too warm and the humidity is too high. All that matters is perceived effort and your heart rate. If you really get into this, check your resting heart rate and then maybe 15 minutes into your workout, check out your heart rate. If it is a lot higher than the resting, that is good.
            Do I need to tell you to have a great Thanksgiving? Have a great Thanksgiving everyone !
            Thanks, that makes me feel better as my heart was pounding!!!!!
            Larry
            ------

Comment

I did bed exercises, 1hr. on my Nu-Step, and tried to walked outside (when I say walk, I'm on a walker and using my arms alot). Everyday everyday, but probably would need something like stem cell therapy. I figure if I keep in shape, if something comes alomg, i might be ready. Anybody honing in anything?

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post
                I did bed exercises, 1hr. on my Nu-Step, and tried to walked outside (when I say walk, I'm on a walker and using my arms alot). Everyday everyday, but probably would need something like stem cell therapy. I figure if I keep in shape, if something comes alomg, i might be ready. Anybody honing in anything?
                I love your attitude!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
                Larry
                ------

Comment

Originally posted by WolfeMan View Post
                  Question: Why am I barely sweating during the workout? I feel like I'm exerting, but sweating always make you feel like you did more! Should I worry about not sweating?
                  Depending on what level you are, most quads don't sweat.

My workout today was attacking a massive turkey with a monster fork! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Comment

3+hrs on the one-off on steep, long singletrack. 1st ride in a month & 1/2, i wanted my shoulders to have a time out after rowing the Grand Canyon. they feel pretty good, but other stuff is definately sore..........i file metal for hours a day so i keep pretty pumped!
                    Steve Garro. www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com

Comment

30 minutes on the Vitaglide......seemed easy today! Maybe it's time to add 10 more minutes!!??!?!?
                      Larry
                      ------

Comment

After two days at the coast it was good to spend 30 minutes on the Saratoga Cycle and hitting the weights for an hour. Good work Wolfeman! Keep pushing. I'm jealous, Steve.
                        "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

Comment

mostly restful week for me, reocvering from the throat surgery. but today I went on a one hour crutch walk in some trail in the Florida forests - flat of course. But better than staying at home. Now that the surgery is almost healed, I am ready to do more again.

So today - 1.3 hours,2.4 miles per hour. 2.4 miles total.
                          Last edited by arndog; 28 Nov 2009, 8:56 PM.

Comment

35 minutes on the Saratoga Cycle and 1 hr. Uppertone.

The Dude

Comment

i just did 1900 meters of FES rowing in 17 minutes... improving but still would like to do more. (tired from rugby on Saturday)
                              "Always look at the bright side of life...."

Comment

FIRST before i got out of bed i had my attendents help me swing my legs partially off the bed while helping into a sitting position until my feet were flat on the floor and my arms thrown behind me until i was balancing myself in a seated position. this is vmy physical therapy which i haven't done since outpatient. i could feel my blood pressure dropping but the muscles in my arms working so i stayed in that position trying to straighten my back for several minutes before getting transfered to my chair.

SECOND using 5lb wrist weights i worked my shoulders in several positions my biceps what i have as far as pectorals and then what i have as far as triceps i also through in as many presses as i could do until my attendent had to put my arms back in the chair for me

THIRD did my wrist exercises 50 for each wrist to keep my tenadisis grasp strong
                                sigpicPlease Visit My Blog at: http://queenquad.blogspot.com

But those who wait on the Lord
                                Shall renew their strength;
                                They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
                                They shall run and not be weary,
                                They shall walk and not faint
                                Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Working...
                                X