No announcement yet.

What workout did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st time the weather was really nice and i had time so i was out for a spin shopping (4 hrs) for the last remaining pieces for my "Bag project" http:///forum/showthread.php?233544-...llet-and-stuff
    will update you there on what i got.
    it was a nice cardio+shoulder workout (i need to work on my shoulder muscles a little more)
    Current Wheelchairs: Sopur Helium aka Quickie Q7 (lightest spec) rigid frame with Spinergy Spox Wheels
    Sopur Xenon same frame as the Q7 (lightest spec) folding frame With Spinergy LX (custom)

Comment

My third week of indoor rowing, and I'm having fun. I rowed 7300 meters this morning.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6781.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	2658494

I got in five hours of paddling
        Steve Garro. www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6831.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	2658495

And saw this GHO

Comment

Great adventure and magnificent photography Steve. Your photos are typically as outstanding as your adventures. Great posts!

Comment

5 miles recumbant, stationary bike, using my hands to push my legs, my feet tied in with biking shoes.

15 minutes combined standing time with a walker, no braces, my arms and shoulders taking what weight I needed to take. If I can make my legs spasm, it relieves the pressure. Hoping to get voluntary quad contraction someday.

I'm a high level, clinically complete paraplegic.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
                5 miles recumbant, stationary bike, using my hands to push my legs, my feet tied in with biking shoes.
                Just curious - what's the benefit of this? Passive ROM?

Comment

Another great trip right until the end:

http://coconinocycles.blogspot.com/2...-until-it.html

Comment

wow wow wow wow. That was a great travelogue of an incredible journey. You have that scene so dialed. Great great great photos. I am going next season (please). You live life big -bro'. No one keeps you down. Photos were so good. Sunsets, sunrises, bird shots, OSA , incredible fish - and the whales... Don't miss what this crip and his great wife on this trip. Say hi to the Mrs. Thanks Steve...

Comment

Originally posted by arndog View Post
                      wow wow wow wow. That was a great travelogue of an incredible journey. You have that scene so dialed. Great great great photos. I am going next season (please). You live life big -bro'. No one keeps you down. Photos were so good. Sunsets, sunrises, bird shots, OSA , incredible fish - and the whales... Don't miss what this crip and his great wife on this trip. Say hi to the Mrs. Thanks Steve...
                      Yeah!

just too bad we wrecked our truck!

Comment

Looks like another amazing trip Steve. Thanks for the link to all of the beautiful pictures. Should make us realize that there's no excuse for not getting out there.

Finally had a break in the weather here. Ice and snow everywhere for the past 3 weeks, but was able to get out for a trike ride yesterday. Still chugging along with personal training, yoga, pool time. My speed on the treadmill is getting a little faster, up to 1.9 mph. Pretty slow and not pretty, but incrementally improving at 3 1/2 years out.

Comment

I rode the One-Off today for the first time in about three weeks. The downhill at the start was great but three hours later the hill back to the start point was hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
                            I rode the One-Off today for the first time in about three weeks. The downhill at the start was great but three hours later the hill back to the start point was hard work.
                            I need to get back on, my elbow got super pissy - did dry needling, it seems to be working…….

Comment

I did another hour on the one-off today. Tried to sprint for the whole hour and was certainly breathing hard at the end. I have to get fit for this baby and only have a few weeks left:

http://singletrackworld.com/2015/01/...tempt-skiddaw/

Comment

Adrian, that looks like a challenging adventure. Good luck, and have fun.
                                C1/C2 walking quad, SCI from 4/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X