Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! =)

Comment

Really awesome stuff! Congratulations, you are doing great! Keep after it, and keep posting videos of your progress. Believe it or not, you are helping us with your efforts. I try to copy what others are doing, to see if I can do the same thing. I sometimes dont know how to do a certain task,and when I watch someone else do it, I then have an idea of what to do. Thank you, and take care.....John

Comment

Cripply, I'm planning to see my urologist and was going to ask about any new procedures. Can you tell me more about surgical reinnervation or where I can look for more info on the internet or wherever. I've never heard of it.

Thanks for the additional posts of encouragement. I love to hear it! Now I'm looking into getting some PT time on the locomat which just came to a hospital in Portland. They think I should be a condidate for it. I'll post more with the outcome.
        http://www.laughwithmecrywithme.com
        my website & blog

Comment

Very cool Darla. I'm really happy for you.

John
          "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Comment

You're looking great, Darla! Do you still have my voice ringing in your head, nagging you about using your quads?

Eric Harness, CSCS
            Founder/President
            Neuro Ex, Inc
            Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Comment

Yes- In fact I 'm hearing LOTS of voices lately (quads tight , hips forward-tighten glutes, plant your foot, drive off your front leg). Hmmm.. is that good??
              http://www.laughwithmecrywithme.com
              my website & blog

Comment

Darla, great doing. Some exercising is the best way, and if one think one gains returns that is also very good. I did some returns some times ago but now it is a stop. The “crazy exercise regimes” I have also quit, but still I do some exercises (aside of tendon stretching etc), cause it overall helps me, just a little exercise helps quite a lot I personally feel, keep it going, if you can.

Comment

Great job Darla, keep up the great work.
                  Rick

GO FORWARD! 2 FIGHT! PARALYSIS!

Comment

Darla, better ask your urologist to see if you could be a candidate. There's also info on pubmed (medical literature). I would not want to make a rec online, but definitely explore it with your doc.

Comment

Hi Darla,

The video was great! I am happy for you. Keep up the good work. You had mentioned that you are using a walker and the therapist are blocking your knees to prevent buckle by that i would assume you are not using any leg braces? If that is the case, would that mean you won't be using it during this ambulation exercise? So i would assume they discouraged it as if it will only slow the progress?

Chak

Comment

Working...
                      X