2nd cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd cycle

as those of you who followed the other thread new i ran 500mg test c / eq 400mg for my first cycle. kept most gains except a little water.

i was on for 3 mths and off for 3mths.

feel incredible and strong.

going for some more size and strength.

2nd cycle
    -another bulk cycle
    625 test e [split up in 2 shots tues thurs] and deca at 400 mg week[ split up in 2 shots]

i eat roughly 6k cal per day and about 250-300 grams of protein.

first pin this morning. its on. time to grow more.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

hey,

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/op...&CJPID=1888106

i don't care to be ridiculously ripped, just stronger.
    (i plan to take on the days i workout upperbody, not daily to start.)
    your thoughts.
    (my 1st supplement) I eat plenty/healthy, high metabolism, 22 age, c5/6.

Comment

good stuff, i drink it or their pro complex
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
          as those of you who followed the other thread new i ran 500mg test c / eq 400mg for my first cycle. kept most gains except a little water.

i was on for 3 mths and off for 3mths.

feel incredible and strong.

going for some more size and strength.

2nd cycle
          -another bulk cycle
          625 test e [split up in 2 shots tues thurs] and deca at 400 mg week[ split up in 2 shots]

i eat roughly 6k cal per day and about 250-300 grams of protein.

first pin this morning. its on. time to grow more.
          Did you take any befor and after pics?
          "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
          Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Hah. I clicked on this link expecting a hand cycle review!

Comment

unfortunatly i didnt kelly.

im finishing up 2 more weeks. feel great size/strength both up. i like the deca better than the eq. joints feel better after nearly 3 mths of 5x5 max weight.
              ppl are noticing my size and vascularity more this time.

no sides except increased spasms, but hey my legs grew as well. thats funny.

still not where i want to be size wise. im stronger than ever thou.

we have growth coming in, im going to try run of it. my gp checks my blood 1 x mth, nothing wacky except hjigh test levels of course.
              Bike-on.com rep
              John@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
                unfortunatly i didnt kelly.

im finishing up 2 more weeks. feel great size/strength both up. i like the deca better than the eq. joints feel better after nearly 3 mths of 5x5 max weight.
                ppl are noticing my size and vascularity more this time.

no sides except increased spasms, but hey my legs grew as well. thats funny.

still not where i want to be size wise. im stronger than ever thou.

we have growth coming in, im going to try run of it. my gp checks my blood 1 x mth, nothing wacky except hjigh test levels of course.
                Thats great things are going good for you let me know how things turn out. I'm taking this stuff called Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) stuff is great but very hard on the kidneys so you have to be carefull but its the best stuff i have tried. Test has an anabolic score of 100 this stuff is scored at 500 its great for burning fat also. Send me a PM with your email and i will send you a pic i took the other day of me.
                "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
                Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Hey what's up fellas, I need some advice on supplements. I haven't taken anything since my accident 2 years ago and I would like to start. I work out regullary weight training and handcycling I'm packing on muscle, but not able to get lean like I would like. Any advice? Can someone recommend some supplements I could take that would help me with this.

thanks guys

Comment

ex,
                    drink good quality protein such as bsn syntha 6 or on pro complex then increase your cardio to burn fat
                    Bike-on.com rep
                    John@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by exqusit1
                      Hey what's up fellas, I need some advice on supplements. I haven't taken anything since my accident 2 years ago and I would like to start. I work out regullary weight training and handcycling I'm packing on muscle, but not able to get lean like I would like. Any advice? Can someone recommend some supplements I could take that would help me with this.

thanks guys
                      Cardio, it does a body good.

Comment

The only cardio I know to do is handcycling. I have a cycle trainer in my garage and I spin on it often and when not spinning on it I take to the road for at least 6 to 10 miles a day 3 times a week and then on the weekend I try and pump out at least a 20 mile ride. Is there any other way for me to get cardio in?

Comment

stationary bike. saratoga cycle
                          Bike-on.com rep
                          John@bike-on.com

Comment

There's always FES if you can find it. That really burns the fat because your leg muscles starve for calories. What is your caloric intake for maintenance?

Comment

I don't really know how many calories I'm taking in right now, but I need to start monitoring it. So I should be doing or trying to do cardio with a FES BIKE or using my legs for better cardio. What is a good caloric intake for our situation. i don't eat much because I feel heavy or bloated when I eat, so I try to eat small portions through out the day. any advice on this

Comment

Working...
                              X