Push rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push rims

I'm quite interested in getting some of thos push black rims.Unfortunately, I just found outthat the company does no ship to the United Kingdom.Luckily, I know someone in the united state who could send them to me.
    I'm a little unsure about the measurements.The new wheelchair I am getting has 24 inch wheels and they manufacture 24 inch Bush black rims.Do think I will hav any problems fitting them?I'm not sure ifthe screw threads are the same.Any advice would be very much appreciated
    Tetraplegic & Spinal Injury Site

E-mail Matt Peters through the pushblack.com website. He is very happy to help with sizing and different configurations.

Comment

Originally posted by Brino
      E-mail Matt Peters .
      Well I did, twice, I have had no reply

Comment

Or try ByArwin here on the sites P/M.

He got in a bad ATV wreck month or so ago, so he could be under the weather.

Comment

I spoke to him the other day on the phone and he seemed fine. Actually I ordered a set of the Pushblack handrims over the phone because his online order form wasn't working. I had exchanged a few emails with him before that with no problems.

Comment

You're going to love them!

Comment

Matt from Pushblack is a great guy to deal with.
              May 2000, T4-5 Complete.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Comment

Originally posted by Hype62
                Matt from Pushblack is a great guy to deal with.
                Being in the same situation asyour market, really helps!

I have no Idea just how many people I've told about them. All my former OT's AND PT's like them and are looking into them for a few people now.

Comment

Can somebody sum up how good these rims are and how much difference they make to a quadriplegic pushing the wheelchair.

Comment

Alot! C5/6 and I can almost push 1 handed on a flat floor. I use to use tubing wrapped around my vinyl rims, to get traction. Theses are 10 gajillion times better. If you nick or cut them, there's no edge to cut yo, as it's soft.

The BEST thing I've bought in ALONG time. Even better than a stripper! which is really high up there for me!

You will not regret buying them. Yes they seem pricey, but price verses usefulness is well worth it.

Comment

On a flat floor like Home Depot I feel like a para.
                      "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

Comment

Originally posted by 24/7 Quad
                        On a flat floor like Home Depot I feel like a para.
                        EXACTLY!

Comment

Hey Patonb,

I'll tell Matt he should invite you down to AZ one of these days considering all the "advertising" you're doing for him !!!

It's much appreciated, no doubt.

Take care,
                          Sabine

Comment

Originally posted by AirForceGirl
                            Hey Patonb,

I'll tell Matt he should invite you down to AZ one of these days considering all the "advertising" you're doing for him !!!

It's much appreciated, no doubt.

Take care,
                            Sabine
                            Ironically he has already....

I do it because his product works, and the alternatives here in Canada SUCK. I got veryluck, my OT got my chair 98% right, with the pushrims being the most crappy part.

Hope Matts well, and don't forget, all orders from Ottawa are from me

Comment

Thank's a million guys

My apiologies to Ironside. I have tried to return emails to you with no luck. I'll try to PM you and see if we can connect that way.

Many, many thanks to all of you. I received several emails last evening informing me of Ironside's problems. Thank you all!

I've been super busy trying to get the NEWEST hand-rims added to inventory and on-line.

PushBlack.com now offers Everyday "KNURLED" for SUN-wheels. Both 24" & 25"

And one more little tad of info:

I'm in talks with GLANCE WHEELS. We hope to offer our hand-rims on GLANCE wheels in the near future. This means X-Core users will also be able to use our hand-rims. I'll keep you informed.

Thanks again,
                              Matt

FOR THE RECORD: I'll ship anywhere in the world!! If you order off the web site, it's set up to only ship to the lower 48. Contact me directly and I'll even send it to Tasmania, if that's where you call home.
                              Last edited by ByArwin; 10-03-2007, 06:51 PM.
                              "Some of the worlds greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible. unattributed" (Anonymous)

Comment

Working...
                              X