Looking For Chrome Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For Chrome Rims

I've been looking for some nice chrome rims for my wheelchair, preferably spinners, but I can't find any anywhere. Anyone know where to look? I know they're expensive, but I want 'em! I'm known on campus for doing stupid/funny things, and what better way to keep that reputation? Help appreciated

http://www.colourswheelchair.com/products/prod_y360.htm

Comment

Holy crap those are ugly. These are nice, but they're not spinners.

Comment

wow, i really don't know what to say... maybe 'dayuuum son, thats fatt tight yo'
        i could maybe see someone putting spinners on a car/suv, and doing so you'd have to be trying really hard to make up ground in other departments. but on a chair?
        "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Comment

Originally posted by jbinny
          wow, i really don't know what to say... maybe 'dayuuum son, thats fatt tight yo'
          i could maybe see someone putting spinners on a car/suv, and doing so you'd have to be trying really hard to make up ground in other departments. but on a chair?
          Lol, I plan on putting neon lights under my seat too. I do goofy things at college, and that would be something that fits. I have my spokes wrapped in aluminum foil right now. That's just for laughs though. I'm working out to be a wheelchair bodybuilder, and you have to put on a show at the competitions, so spinners, neon lights, and other stuff would help me, hopefully, win

Comment

There are some.. they were posted on here before.

Turns out its the colors one.

Comment

Working...
            X