• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crotch Rocket??

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=110

This is pretty sweet
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

i need to get me one of those lol thats awesome.
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Time to dust the leather off....

and sew them back together where they cut them off!!

That kit looks awsome , I have seen it advertised on an american site but not sure if you can get it in the UK.

I would love to get back on a bike, but I think I would need to buy plenty of flowers for the lady to convince her!!

BR

Comment

Originally posted by RSieck
        This is pretty sweet
        Systems like that are pretty cool, but I just can't see it being a good idea to strap yourself to a bike. As many here already know, every rider goes down eventually...

C.

Comment

Damn! I miss riding SOOO much.
          I gotta find pics of my last R1...I furred it (white tiger fur!), and I guess being a girl and the fur did it: little kids would walk up to me all the time when I would pull in somewhere, leading their parents, big smiles. Never thought I would have kids petting my motorcycle!

Even more though, I totally miss taking a nice curve at 140mph+ with my knee lightly kissing here n there...or even better, coming out of a nice "S", powering out with the front wheel lifting off the ground as the bike rights itself...now I am going to cry... (almost wrote nice, tight "S" back there, but thought better of it...lol...)
          nikki
          T6 complete since Oct, 2001
          TiLite ZRa, Spinergy LX 24", Shox Firm tires, 3" volcanic glare rollerblade wheels for casters

Comment

Originally posted by nikki-k
            ...I furred it (white tiger fur!),)
            Wazzap Pimp!

I totally forgot about that its been so long, loved the 'alternative' stuff

Tuning in the Way Back Machine...suppa stud on da YZF1K wit sheepskin fur... I love gangsta!

Comment

I noticed the vid doesnt have the transfer...I'd love to see that

Comment

Hmmmmmm,
                Gives me ideas for my sons crotch rocket in the back yard......man how I want to get on that thing......

If the Army & the Navy ever look on heavens scenes, they will see the streets are guarded by United States Marines!

sigpic
                www.jccarolinaformals.com
                www.myspace.com/jccarolina
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/JC-Car...10436735695158

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Racing
                  Systems like that are pretty cool, but I just can't see it being a good idea to strap yourself to a bike. As many here already know, every rider goes down eventually...

C.
                  I would never do it, I would rather have myself a quad or a Rhino
                  T8/9 (2-24-06)
                  IOWA

Comment

Me on my first R1, outside my lawyers office...lol...
                    nikki
                    TiLite ZRa, Spinergy LX 24", Shox Firm tires, 3" volcanic glare rollerblade wheels for casters

Comment

Originally posted by nikki-k
                      Me on my first R1, outside my lawyers office...lol...
                      R1 and lawyer's office...strangely seems to go together really well

Lowered?

Comment

Hi!
                        Oh...it gets far worse...

But- lowered? Nope! I am (was?) 5' 8"/9", with long legs. I could tip-toe most fo the bikes, but the R1 and R6 were perfect, but still could not get a full, flat foot on each side when sitting still. Pretty close though! My GSX-R1000 though- always "ball of the foot" when stopped (which usually was not for long!). I truly miss riding, but realize I would have ended up dead if not paralyzed. Without a god local track, I was taking far too many chances, running from police, etc far too often, very "edge of the razor" behaviour, and hangin with guys that were even worse (wheelies, endos, etc in traffic and on highways, local roads, etc). Only rules were: when in neighborhoods, behave. Kids run out, and that is unforgiveable. Somehow everything else was tho...lol..

As for the lawyer...well, 3 of us were out riding, and one, another girl, had just passed the break-in mark on her bike when we reached a traffic light on a highway. She pointed at her odometer, smiled, and revved. I laughed, but whne the light changed, she ran. So, I and our other friend caught and passed her a little, taunting, hitting about 100-110 very quickly...and then the bubbles lit up behind us. I found out the next day that one of the guys we rode with was a lawyer, and we (me, him , his girlfriend) became good friends and rode together alot. Unfortunately, it was also to be a bad thing...

My first accident, I got hit head-on...while riding with my lawyer and his girlfriend. We had just come from a desolate area we used for a track when it was deserted on weekends, and were not even farting around. Almost 8 months later, fully recovered and back racing, I was out casually riding with my lawyer and his girlfriend again...and that is when I had the accident that left me in the chair.

Wanna hear about the cops we rode with occasionally? LOL! Cars n bikes with cops as friends...<sigh> such a bad combination... Our Sunday ride crowd, 8am every Sunday, would have half a dozen cops show at our meeting place once a month, give us the usual lecture, and then let us know the birds were in the air that day. Very kind of them, and we would pick our ride accordingly. Kinda felt bad for the cops we knew that ended up accidentaly running over one of our riding buddies when he ran on a nice chase one night, hit a BMW, and landed iin the path of the pursuing officers. First oen caught him, dragged a little, spit out, then the second finshed it. Veyr, very gruesome. I was kinda glad to only be in a wheelchair that night...
                        nikki

Comment

Oh- NEVER rode even a block without a helmet, always wore gloves and boots. Never rode crazy without full leathers. Never. No drinking, no drugs. No need for it for me. Such a dangerous bit of fun...
                          nikki

Comment

Now this was my crotch rocket

This was my ride to the wheelchair July 29 2005. Doesn't matter however as I still look back on it as a sweet ride.
                            Next year I am getting a T Rex - check out the you tube on it. Search youtube "trex" and you will see it. I am talking with the manufacture to get the gear shifter on the wheel (paddles) and i will use the Menox brake and gas like I have in my car

Comment

Ridding agin was my first thought out of the hospital.Ive found alot out about the modifacations needed to ride agin.Theres a guy here in pasadena california(stuart goddard) that was one of the first to ride paralized.The guy in the video (Lee beaver) Im told got the idea from stuart.
                              Stuart even took his motorcycle licsense test with his landing gear down.Not only that the dmv issued him a handicap licsense plate for his bike!Stuart rides his bike up the angeles crest to a cafe where he leaves his wheelchair.Hes a realy nice guy and he said he would help me modify a bike when I get one.
                              Heres a little article about stuart
                              http://www.accessibility.com.au/news...es/goddard.htm
                              He races AMA ,but his race bike dosnt have a landing gear.His pit crew just holds his rear fender and hes off.

My son is ridding for me for now hes a professsional street stunt rider.
                              Please check out my sons web site he was only 15 in the video.I taught him every thing he knows lol.
                              http://www.kidblake.com/
                              Last edited by NEWPARA; 1 Feb 2009, 2:02 PM.
                              "Independent from the rest of the sheep"

Comment

Working...
                              X