Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloves

This is probably a long shot but, has anyone gotten insurance to pay for your gloves??

My old insurance would remburse me for gloves but then we got switched to Anthem and they refuse to do it.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

My insurance pays for mine.. medicare/caid, 100 a month.
      T-5 incomplete

Comment

This is what I use. They are a lot cheaper, and work just fine for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1000-ct-EMBOSSED...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Sorry, I meant push gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by ikeraider8
            That was what I was thinking of and then felt dumb thinking you meant regular plastic gloves. I feel better now.
            www.cawvsports.org
            The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
            We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Hatch Gloves, for $10.95 @ EXPRESS Medical

Comment

Originally posted by Aly
                That was what I was thinking of and then felt dumb thinking you meant regular plastic gloves. I feel better now.
                me too....

Comment

What you are taking about

Comment

Originally posted by ikeraider8
                    oops sorry... :blushes:
                    T-5 incomplete

Comment

I know when I was in rehab and had my ex's insurance it paid for them.
                      T-5 incomplete

Comment

Working...
                      X