help with travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with travel

i am looking for travel poop and shower chair. any ideas???

Do a search on this topic, there have been several threads.

This is what I went with: http://www.nuprodx.com/
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

I have one too...LOVE IT! Order direct from the company and you'll save about $250

Dave
      Dave

Comment

Look at www.GoesAnywhere.com. 1/2 the price of nuprodx chair, lighter and easier to assemble.
        Rick Goldstein
        GO! Mobility Solutions
        facebook.com/goes.anywhere

Comment

I took a shower bench and removed the seat and added a commode seat. Then it comes a part with 4 bolts and fits in a bag for easy transportation. Works well, more transfers though.

Comment

How about this traveling bath/shower/comode chair from Sportaid? Far more affordable than two previously listed.
            stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212
              How about this traveling bath/shower/comode chair from Sportaid? Far more affordable than two previously listed.
              You're right about the Nuprodux being expensive, but it has its advantages!! The case it comes in doubles as your carry on for flights. You can easily throw 2-3 days worth of bathroom supplies, odds and ends, underwear and a shirt in the bag and take it with you on the plane. How much is KNOWING that you'll have toilet access worth if you travel a lot?

Dave
              Dave

Comment

just saw this (http://www.benefitsnowshop.co.uk/sho...d=603&area=581) while looking for something else, and remembered this post. i know its in the uk, but if you search youre bound to find a us supplier.

Comment

I guess you need to specify if you need a ROLLING shower/commode chair or a stationary one.

We need a rolling one to minimize transfers and roll from the toilet into the shower. We purchased the Chameleon, which is made in Europe by an Italian company that used to be sold in the USA by the late lamented Rolli-Moden USA, but they have no distributor in the USA currently. I actually got it on eBay for a great price, only used once. It comes with its own carry case, and assembles without any tools. It works great for us for hotels and cruises.

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by goldnucs
                    Look at www.GoesAnywhere.com. 1/2 the price of nuprodx chair, lighter and easier to assemble.
                    ....and you invented it...
                    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes I did; and a patent to prove it.
                      Rick Goldstein
                      GO! Mobility Solutions
                      facebook.com/goes.anywhere

Comment

Working...
                      X