No announcement yet.

New Chair... tilite ZRA *PICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking the barefoot (or socks) also. They make a plastic cover for it as an option. I think I'll take the chunk of aluminum footrest/battering ram off of mine and weigh it see if it would be worth it or not. Seems kinda more 'integrated' or just cool though with the footrest matching the frame.

Comment

Those tubular foot rest looks nice, but I had a blister on the underside of my foot once from it. Just dont leave your bare feet on the foot rest for that long, try putting your bare feet on the floor as much as you can when you are stationary.
      May 2000, T4-5 Complete.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
        I was thinking the barefoot (or socks) also. They make a plastic cover for it as an option. I think I'll take the chunk of aluminum footrest/battering ram off of mine and weigh it see if it would be worth it or not. Seems kinda more 'integrated' or just cool though with the footrest matching the frame.
        Honestly, it was more about the looks than anything. I figure with all the weight I'm going to be saving from my quickie 2, it wouldn't matter if it weighed a tiny bit more. Based on what the websites are saying, I will be saving roughly 5 pounds by switching from a J2 to a ride designs cushion... add to that, the weight saved between the two frames, spinergy's, and the 12 inch matrx elite seatback I'm going with I figured it wouldn't make that much of a difference going with the tubular foot rest. They also include two small pieces of grippy tape similar to the grip tape used on skateboards.
        I haven't had a chance yet to post a picture of me in it, but with only 3 inches of dump, my spare J2 deep contour and a 14 inch tall velcro adjustable seatback I couldn't believe how much easier it pushed on carpet. So far, I'm very happy with my choice. I'll probably end up going with at least 4 inches of dump, but I haven't really done any adjusting on it yet.
        "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Comment

i have a tubular footrest on my crossfire & go barefoot around the house quite often... just be aware to not leave your feet in one position for a long time if you don't have sensation. i've never had a problem.

Comment

Nice chair jbinny!

Looks like the side guards got omitted. I noticed on the latest order forms that the carbon fiber side guards are back.

Comment

Did you have to order the anti-tippers as an extra or do they come with?

Comment

Originally posted by SCI_OTR
                Nice chair jbinny!

Looks like the side guards got omitted. I noticed on the latest order forms that the carbon fiber side guards are back.
                the cf side gaurds were the ones i ordered, but they sent aluminum... no big deal, just have to exchange them, i guess

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad
                  Did you have to order the anti-tippers as an extra or do they come with?
                  they were an extra, not sure on the price though

Comment

Originally posted by jbinny
                    they were an extra, not sure on the price though
                    Thanks, good to know.

Comment

so where is the pics w/ u pimpin in it
                      Bike-on.com rep
                      John@bike-on.com
                      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                        I agree the tubes look cool, but my feet and legs spasm too much to go with that. Also, wearing heels, they wouldn't be as supported as they are with a flat footrest.

C.

Comment

black/red/black lx wheels w/ pushblack every day rims and red kenda rubber just arrived... pics coming soon

Comment

get um up. pimp your ride
                            Bike-on.com rep
                            John@bike-on.com
                            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

lol. 25s son... do work

Comment

jbinny, what size spinergy's did you get and how much did you pay for them?

Show us a side view of your chair with the new wheels on =)
                                Last edited by Hype62; 12 Jul 2007, 5:06 PM.
                                May 2000, T4-5 Complete.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Comment

Working...
                                X