Mini Cooper S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Cooper S

I broke down and bought the MCS yesterday. Here's the basic link to the car http://miniusa.com/index.jsp?detectf...urator/minis-m. Mine is Sparkling Silver (looks more champagne) and has a bunch of goodies and gadgets. I should be able to pick it up near the end of June.

Awesome Chris,

I drive a huge quad cab 4X4 and if could afford a car also I would get a mini in a second.
    good luck with it.

JimmyMack
    JimmyMack
    Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
    http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

Comment

Hooray!!! Mini's are just phlat phat.

Enjoy, C.

Comment

Dr. Wisey bought one last year. He said it was great.
        1FineSpineRN

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Chappell
          I broke down and bought the MCS yesterday.
          Very cool car. Congrats!

C.

Comment

Awesome Chris, PM me if you ever need anything MINI related, I'm still working @ the dealership
            "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm psyched to have a sports car back in the stable. Whether I keep or sell the Tundra remains to be seen. For now I'll keep everything as is as I love my trucks as well. Boys and their toys right..

Onward and upward

Comment

That is really cool. Photos when you get it! Congrats

Comment

Cool.Congrats.
                  Be yourself!!!
                  http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
                  BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
                  Sponsored Athlete
                  http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
                  www.genegvd.com

Comment

Has all the Americans gone Global Warming all of a sudden now? That’s a dangerous car, you better cancel the order; trucks will drive over it not seeing it. And driving off say a ferry you might end up in the water if there’s a tiniest little gap between the ferry and the quay. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Leif
                      Has all the Americans gone Global Warming all of a sudden now?
                      We can only dream.

That’s a dangerous car, you better cancel the order; trucks will drive over it not seeing it.
                      Piffle. I drove Sunbeams when I was growing up and my Mondial is so short, I feel like I could drive under a semi. The only time I've ever been run over is when I was on a motorcycle.

C.

Comment

Good enough TR, not testing the ferries I recon.

Comment

Congrats on getting a mini they are the best. I love mine (cool blue cooper convertible). My husband and I both had one until his accident (we sold his), but his goal is to get back into one. I can also vouch for the dealership KVP612 works at since that is were we bought our minis and get service.
                          Angela
                          www.patsprogress.org

Comment

Even more crazy US pop minicar ppl coming forward, good for me, cheaper big block US muscle cars to import.

I like the colour though :-)
                            Last edited by Leif; 9 May 2007, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Leif...even I like that thing, so its gotta be good, right? LOL

I'd buy one, but for a clown car size, I want a clown car price, I'm funny like that. 20K+ for the one I want runs into V-8 coupe territory, and the base model Mini kinda doesnt do it for me. I'm not sure if it is the British Pound/USD exchange rate (or is it German Mark with BMW running that show), or just good 'ol fashioned profit like used to be found with the SUV's in this country before gas prices created a fire sale on those. If they sold the S model for say $15K with the options I want, I'd be buying rather than shopping.

Comment

Working...
                              X