Wheelchair Lifts for Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheelchair Lifts for Vehicles

Has anybody bought one and installed it? I would like to know the price range for new and/or used wheelchair lifts.

I can't find the price anywhere, although I haven't looked in depth.

Anybody that knows of a website or a brick and mortar place that sells wheelchair lifts for a van or RV, please let me know.

If you've bought one, please tell me what you paid and if you installed it yourself. I know Braun is a major player in this area - I'd like to hear about other brands too, if anybody knows.

Thanks guys - I'm looking for one to go into an RV.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Several regulars on wheelchairjunkie.com have put in their own lift, you might try there. Your plan to travel around sounds cool, if you get up to Wisconsin give us a ring! Deb

Comment

You might check on www.disableddealer.com , they have a few now and then.

The one in my rv is a Braun, but Ricon is another big player. Mine was already installed so don't know price.
      "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

thanks guys, I'll check it out.
        Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
        Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf
          Has anybody bought one and installed it? I would like to know the price range for new and/or used wheelchair lifts.

I can't find the price anywhere, although I haven't looked in depth.

Anybody that knows of a website or a brick and mortar place that sells wheelchair lifts for a van or RV, please let me know.

If you've bought one, please tell me what you paid and if you installed it yourself. I know Braun is a major player in this area - I'd like to hear about other brands too, if anybody knows.

Thanks guys - I'm looking for one to go into an RV.
          These guys say they put them in RV's all the time I saw there ad in Trailer Life.
          Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

Working...
          X