Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new ADI carbon fiber backrest

I like it!
    Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

Looks like a nice fit. Don't forget to keep your shirt tucked in and your pants pulled up so your crack isn't on display!

Comment

niceeeeeee, looks just like the roho pro back. hope it's feelin good on that back of yers.

Comment

Thanks rollin64!

It's the same as the standard Roho Jetstream Pro standard backrest, ADI is making the Roho which is just distributing them branded under their name.

Comment

Frickin sweet!

Comment

Is it any cheaper to get it through ADI then Roho? Do you have a link for ADI?

Comment

thats where i order my transfer boards through. didn't realize they had wheelchair backs, etc.

link---> http://www.accessibledesigns.com/

looks like it hits your back right in the right spot. i'm tryin the low roho model. if i ever get it, lol.
              Last edited by rollin64; 11 Nov 2006, 7:37 PM.

Comment

thanks rollin

Comment

Originally posted by canuck
                  Is it any cheaper to get it through ADI then Roho? Do you have a link for ADI?
                  they're pretty much exactly the same, per Sportaid's pricing. I wouldn't be surprised if some/most DMEs charge more.

Comment

I'm hoping somebody in Canada is a ADI distributor as the ADI price is considerably cheaper then Roho's.

Comment

Are those ADI brakes that I see? If so, how well do they work?

Comment

Sorry for delays, my email notification was not working.

OTR, no those are D's Locks brakes, I really like them but the deceleration option on ADI's brakes is interesting.

Canuck, you have to buy either from ADI or a Roho seller in the US because the canadian distributor of the Roho branded one seems to be taking a very big profit. This standard back that sells for 510 US$ (576 CAN$) in the US is sold around 1300 CAN$ here in Quebec which is more than double the price. Overnight shipping cost me 95$ (that is for 2 packages, a low back that I am returning and the standard back that I keep, 2-3 days shipping or ground shipping for just 1 back would cost you much less), no tax, no duty and brokerage fees included.
                        Last edited by JGNI; 12 Nov 2006, 6:27 PM.

Comment

After looking again, I thought they might be D's Locks. I have ordered them for a couple vets and they work well. I was curious because I have never seen the ADI disk brakes up close. I actually met Todd (President of ADI) in person at Medtrade in September, but never thought to look at his hubs.

I have a vet who needs hub locks who also uses a Terminator with Spinergy wheels, so I now know D's locks will work for him.

Thanks for the pic.

Comment

Thanks JGNI

Comment

Hey, JGNI

If you get a few minutes is there any way that you could take a few close up pictures of the Ds Locks and the attached lock rings on the wheels? I received mine today to install on my new TR when it comes in but the instructions they came with are terrible. An accurate diagram with all parts labelled would have been nice. A picture would really help to determine what oes where.
                              Last edited by Jeff B; 15 Mar 2007, 4:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X