Anybody use a Ride cushion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody use a Ride cushion?

Don is being fitted for his power chair and we are trying out a Ride cushion. Anyone out there have experience with this cushion?

Any feedback would be appreciated...

Sieg

there are a few other thread re:Ride cushions...have you tried the search function? I know last time someone asked Jadis found a bunch of links for them, it hasn't been very long since that thread was updated...you may only need to look thru the subject lines in Equip to find it...Sorry I have no experince with them, so can not give any input other than DEMO DEMO DEMO(which you said he already is doing).....that's the only way he'll know how he likes it....
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Thanks 'Chelle... I will do a search...

Sieg

Comment

Well Don tried the Ride cushion and his right ischial did not look good even with religious weight shifts every 20 minutes. On the pressure mapping... his J2 deep looked much better than any other and this is what he has been using since his discharge from rehab.
        So... we will stay with the J2 deep contour for the power chair. The back for the power chair will be a motion concept instead of the J2 back he has on his manual chair.

Sieg

Comment

Working...
        X