Pool Lift Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool Lift Help Please!

We want to install between the jacuzzi and pool, but it seems like if we lower Mike into 3 ft deep water it will be difficult for him to maneuver in. Similiarly, if we have a bench in the jacuzzi, won't he get scratched up? I am not sure how manueravble these lifts are. We have the Hoyer Classic.

Oh ya, and we are going to use a core drill. Does that sound right? That is what my husband used and says it will work but I am nervous because we have a real nice concrete stamped pool deck.

I got my own answer. Shallow end so someone is in to help. Duh..........

Sorry. Admin, can you delete please?

Comment

In 6 months he'll be able to get in and out of the pool and Jacuzzi all by himself without the need for a lift. He's a young, strong T-6.... really, it won't be a problem especially if there's the usually strong ladder in the ground pool that he can grab onto.

But since you already ordered and probably received the lift by now the kids can always use it as a swinging play toy! Weeeeee.....

And since most cement pools are built with a rather "rough" bottom to prevent slippage he may want to wear socks at first. I remember my feet/toes getting scraped up a bit as they dragged on the bottom. But after awhile you learn not to drag them on the bottom and just swim normally.
      "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Working...
      X