Cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paramoto
    I cannot lower my footrest any more. How could I prevent my knees from flopping open and get proper leg rest if I go to a low profile cushion. .
    Is your footrest adjustable and at the end of its adjustability? I wonder if you could have the footplate cut off and welded back onto longer insert tubes,give you some more room to play with or give a call to your chair manufacturer and tell them whats up

......or do you mean any lower and your foot plate will be hitting the ground,or your castors will be hitting your foot?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun
      Is your footrest adjustable and at the end of its adjustability? I wonder if you could have the footplate cut off and welded back onto longer insert tubes,give you some more room to play with or give a call to your chair manufacturer and tell them whats up

......or do you mean any lower and your foot plate will be hitting the ground,or your castors will be hitting your foot?
      I did the extensions. This was my first chair and was measured too short. You can see pictures of my extension and of the roho I use most. The footplate is exactly 1/2 inch off the ground. Tried the manufacturer and everything else. Stimulite does not make a 4 " cushion, and I would really like to try one.

T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

Comment

Working...
      X