Clear All

Originally posted by abrooks311
    heres my dodge caravan sport
    I dont drive yet

BLING BLING?????

nice wheels, man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Varian
      Man all these Vans!! Enough here is what i drive.

T5 para complete.
      I can slap the chair in the backseat or passenger seat in about 5 minutes. I am still a beginner I am less than 2 years post.

I'd like to roll a excersion on the side i can transfer in those fine but not sure how i'd swing a chair in the back or in the vehicle.

wanna race....
      C5-6 - 22 years

Comment

Honda Element here...

Comment

Saturn Ion

my wife is a C4/C% quad and drives a saturn Ion. The doors oppen from the center out with no stuctural baem in the middle so it makes it very easy for her to transfer out of the chair and put it in the seat behind her.

Comment

Yo, do you have the twin turbo motor in that Supra? I was thinkin about buying a used one. There are so many bolt-on's for that thing. Way too easy to make 650+ whp.

Comment

Here's the pic. I promised of my van. It wil be for sale coming up in the spring.
              I no longer need it since my transfers are so great.
              -Ed-

Comment

Hey Nick,
                Originally posted by nick
                Here's the pic. I promised of my van. It wil be for sale coming up in the spring.
                I no longer need it since my transfers are so great.
                -Ed-
                Why don't you PM me the vitals of the beast, it's only a 12 hour drive to "windy city" from where I'm at.
                The beast looks great, my fav color as well, ...yummy!
                Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

Comment

98 Chrysler Sebring LX coupee phc III portable hand controls...

f
                  ight

Comment

Hell yeah it would be fun to race. If your near portland it's on. Yeah it was originally a twin turbo. But i was greedy, so I have a pt74 turbo good for 950rwhp on race fuel.
                    -th400
                    -272 cams
                    -850cc injectors / entire fuel system
                    -aem stand alone computer
                    -4 row intercooler
                    -exhaust
                    -sound system that still fits a wheelchair
                    -hand controls
                    -sp74
                    -alcohol injection
                    -+all the other crap to make it all work

I feel if you crashed on a sportbike and got paralyzed this is your closest bet to sustaining that need 4 speed urge.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunker
                      I drive flip flops http://www.horolezec.cz/galery/a_gal...lid/lid07.html why can this guy get on cyber space but can not drive a chair?
                      This pic is crazy! How can any of us think we have it bad when you look at this guys transporation methods. I believe if you have electricity/water/internet in your house you are within 2% of the world population in wealth.

Comment

i just could not drive a big ass van. just couldnt do it, lol
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com
                        c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                        sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
                          i just could not drive a big ass van. just couldnt do it, lol
                          Fuente-
                          I liked it at first, but no longer do.
                          I go to a lot of baseball games (White Sox fan) and it is awesome for tailgating.
                          I want a big ass truck now. Possibly the 06' Ford F-250 Crew Cab 5.4L Turbo Diesel.
                          No more big van... -Ed-

Comment

How tall are you who drive the Pontiac Vibe? That is one we haven't tried yet. My husband is 6-2 and 185# and the best one we have found yet is the Nissan Altima (the newer ones). But I'm thinking the vans are soundin' good, especially when it's raining. He has a shoulder injury and is a new SCI and still needs a fair amount of help with transfers. I can just see my butt getting all wet in the rain. Right now we have a 98 Mazda 626 which is a pain to get him in and out of.
                            Marcia

Comment

what about the Saturn Vue? Anybody know anyone with one? I'm going to look at one next week. Just to look and see how the height is for transfers. I like em...my mom thinks it's bad karma or something if I get one bc that's the kind of car that t-boned us. We'll see...
                              If there is light
                              it will find
                              you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Monkey: I drive a Pontiac Vibe and I'm 5'10" and around 195# however I never transfered from my chair. I put my chair in the back and walk around. The Vibe is a bit taller than most of the sport wagons but the drivers side seat can be raised and lowered. I can try the transfer out and let you know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X