Multichair 4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multichair 4000

These chairs are really expensive, but seem like they would make travelling a breeze! Who has one and was it worth the purchase price? Does anyone have any pictures of the chair, with 20" wheels, packed up in its carry/storage mode? I would like to see how small it is. All of the web-site photo's show only the model w/o the wheels in the carry mode.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Dave

I have the one without wheels, it's great for travel, hotels etc, but I don't know if I would have gotten it if it wasn't on my coverage, it is super expensive for what it is in my opinion.

Comment

We provide these to a lot of veterans with SCI who need to travel a lot. I have never heard a bad word about them (but they are expensive!).

We have a Chameleon shower/commode chair with the little casters, but they do make one with 18" rear wheels. You can get information on this at www.rolli-moden.com

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
      X