Colours Eclipse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colours Eclipse?

Anyone use or try out the Colours Eclipse? Any comments good or bad will be appreciated. Thanks.
    http://colourswheelchair.com/products/prod_eclipse.htm

smokey its all i run.i have used them since john box opened it....ive had at least 10 eclipses and 2 impacts. they take great care of me.
    great chairs, small and light, im a big fan of the 90 degree frt end because of my hieght, 6'2 and long legs. get alum rigid side gaurds...

only thing i dislike is their scissor brakes, so i run high mt quickie scissors w/ a small block.

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Fu, 10 chairs? What are you doing, eating them? I'm 6' 2" also and I have long legs and I'm trying to keep my knees no higher than 27" to get under tables, counters, sinks, etc. How high are your knees with a 90 degree front end?

Comment

I have no firsthand experience with any of the Colours chairs, but there's a website of user review for most of what's out there.

Here ya go, Smokester:User reviews: Colours Eclipse
        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by smokey:

Fu, 10 chairs? What are you doing, eating them? I'm 6' 2" also and I have long legs and I'm trying to keep my knees no higher than 27" to get under tables, counters, sinks, etc. How high are your knees with a 90 degree front end?
          i get one every 1-1.5 years.....not sure knee hieght.i sit low in my chair, i fit under public resteraunt tables w/ no issue...i get new often because im very ruff on them..and w/ my job and seeing clients often i cant run a beat up chair, i could but i choose not to...

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung
          Bike-on.com rep
          John@bike-on.com
          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
          sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Working...
          X