No announcement yet.

where can i buy Adaptive Equipment?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • where can i buy Adaptive Equipment?

    does anyone know a website or store that sells adaptive equipment.
    Im a 6 year post C5 SCI and all my equipment is that old and just falling apart.

    Im looking for 3 main things..
    1. a long writing wancheck/ computer typing stick..
    2. eating cuff (fork n spoon holder)
    3. long straws

    all these items i have are so worn out that i cant anymore put them on my self and feel more disabled now than i did a few years ago.

    28/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.

  • #2
    Try this site I found some stuff but call them and ask for Jombo, Stacey, Gwen or Jimmy if they do not have what you need they will tell you where. Try this too


    • #3


      • #4
        Here are another couple of sites too:

        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.