Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an adjustable cloth back. Where to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an adjustable cloth back. Where to look?

Does anyone know where to find one?
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

what kind of chair?

Comment

It's for a Quicky TI Lite. The back from my Colours fit it also. The cloth is comfortable but it streachs out. I have seen the adjustable but would like to look it up on the internet.
      Van Morrison

Comment

do you mean a velcro tension adj back?

Comment

if the one from colours works, why not order another one through them? the adjustable backs are $100.

ETA: here's pics of my chair & back here - http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51503
          Last edited by Jadis; 27 Oct 2005, 9:16 PM.
          http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

I guess all they make anymore are the velco adj. backs. I emailed Quickie and theirs are 154.00$. But, the back off of my Colours wc fits so I will look it up. It's not adj. either but one should fit. Didn't think of that.
            Thanks a lot.
            Mary
            Van Morrison

Comment

my quickie came with an adjustable nylon back. it's velcro. I keep it as a back up since I use a varilite hard back. the velcro one seems to be pretty good quality. but, if it ain't broke.....I'd just order a new one like the one you already know works well for you.
              "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
              - Alan Kay

Comment

the colours adj. back is good quality an thickness. i have a quickie gpv an i tried the the regular sling back that came with it. it was a flimsy piece of junk.

Comment

Working...
                X