gloves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gloves?

Does anyone know a good website or company to get some quality gloves from other than Rolli which carry Hatch corp gloves? I like the half finger, full thumb. I used to have ones made by push ease, but it seems that they don't make them anymore because I can't find them. The Hatch gloves I don't like because I find they are uncomfortable and the material does not have good grip and they suck if they get wet. Any clues?
    Ride It Like You Stole It!

yeah mechpro bought push ease and dropped the full thumb along with the tan colored gloves. i had to switch to the half thumb which took a few days of getting used to.
    John-B

Comment

that sucks because the full thumb is key. That is one of the most important spots I need protection. My thumb is what gets all cut up. No luck finding some good full thumb ones elsewhere?

Comment

yeah my thumbs took a beating at first but now the skin has toughened up. i tried the hatch and a few other brands but couldn't get the grip the pushease gave. i was buying the full finger gloves and cutting the fingers out.
        John-B

Comment

I just found this site that looks like it may have some different gloves to try. I guess I might order a pair and hope they are like the push ease used to be. check it out. http://www.celticware.com/acatalog/G...ssories_2.html

Comment

let me know how they work.
            John-B

Comment

will do!

Comment

Has anyone used the wet weather gloves? My current gloves suck in wet weather.
                www.cawvsports.org
                The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

The best thing ive found for wet weather are the foam pushrims.Im able to get a way better grip on them in rain or snow than i could with plastic coated rims..

Comment

Shaun do you use gloves with the foam push rims? Do they tare up easily? My coated ones are less than 2 moths old and messed up already.
                    www.cawvsports.org
                    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

i used to run foam, they just looked like shit in 2 weeks, so i run plastic black coating now, pita when they get wet though
                      Bike-on.com rep
                      John@bike-on.com
                      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

i use foam with gloves and its the best combo yet. gloves last longer now also.
                        John-B

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
                          pita when they get wet though
                          Pita? Your rims turn into a soft greek bread when they get wet..do you stuff them beef or chicken before you eat them

Aly i use the Hatch gloves..ive got some small tears and dents in them but i thought they have stood up will considering how soft they are.Ive had them for a year and they show the wear a little more than the plastic coated but after using them i'll never go back to the plastic...

Comment

I have the plastic coated and my Hatch gloves have been all shitty. This is my third pair and a weekend in Vegas put two huge holes in them. I found the Hatch to be even worse when they get wet. You can't stop at all!

Comment

Once in a while, you can find gloves like you are describing at a bicycle shop. They are also cheaper than buying them from a speciality wheelchair shop.

Jessie

Comment

Working...
                              X