Isch Dish Cushion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isch Dish Cushion?

Has anyone tried this one. My OT seemed to think it would be a good idea, seeing as my butt bones get sore even on the cushiest of cushions. This one has a hole in the back for your ischials and sacrum, so supposedly all your weight is on the hamstrings and outside area of your butt. Hmm.
    I have met the dragon. . .

www.micksluck.com

Hello Mickey, I have been using Ish-Dish from the beginning of my disable life style,(nine years) and never had a pressure sore to date. I do recommend doing pressure relief through out the day though..
    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

Comment

if anyone has any more info on this cushion plz let me know. it sounds like something i could use because no matter what i sit on i feel like its rubbin right in the middle of my butt. thnx

Comment

cardinal ish dish cushion

I have been using an ish dish cushion for a number of years.
        It is not my primary cushion, which is a roho.
        When I need to get weight off my tail bone, I use the ish dish.
        It allows 100 percent of the weight to transffer off the tail bone and ishchial bones.
        It is a very good cushion and if you are butt pain or discomfort it should work very well.
        Good luck.

Comment

Keep an eye on your legs during the transition since it may not provide as much protection there. Other than that, use em and like em.

Comment

I love the Isch-dish!!!

Comment

Working...
            X