Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StimuLITE Cushion

Who has one and who likes or hate them?

i luv them, ive had at least 8. i use the classics. great cushion and very comfy. i used a j2 active prior, they suck and it wieghed dam near as mush as my ultralite chair, lol. my butt never even gets red. 2 thumbs up. i replace mine yearly, ins covers them no questions asked.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I love mine, Have used the classic for 3 years no problems

Comment

Ive got the Classic and the Contoured,i love em,i would never go with anything else..

~~If it feels good do it even if ya shouldnt,dont let people mess you around~~

Comment

What is a Stimulate coushion and where can I find one?

Comment

Originally posted by mujozo:

What is a Stimulate coushion and where can I find one?
            imo its the best cushion there is heres the link
            http://www.supracor.com/medical/classic.html
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com

Comment

http://www.spinlife.com/critpath/spec.cfm?prodid=959

Comment

I have one. I like it!

Comment

For all of you liking the Stimulites, how good is your sensation and how's your body fat?

I am skinny, bony butted, with very good sensation in my behind. Yesterday, I tried out the Stimulite Contour as a demo and it felt way too hard, like it was too skinny and without enough distribution of weight. Right now I'm trying out a Varilite which seems a bit more comfortable.
                  I have met the dragon. . .

www.micksluck.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Kay:

For all of you liking the Stimulites, how good is your sensation and how's your body fat?

I am skinny, bony butted, with very good sensation in my behind. Yesterday, I tried out the Stimulite Contour as a demo and it felt way too hard, like it was too skinny and without enough distribution of weight. Right now I'm trying out a Varilite which seems a bit more comfortable.
                    i never liked the contour. my sensation is very good. thing w/ these cushions is it takes about a week for it to "learn" your butt. then it softens up. very comfortable
                    Bike-on.com rep
                    John@bike-on.com

Comment

hubby hated it, he uses Rohos now...

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/2qot/2.png

http://www.geocities.com/krajaxa/fair05copy.jpg

Comment

i want one, it will be my next cushion

Josh S.

Josh S.
                        T6 complete as of 7/17/03

Comment

I just finished trying the StimuLite, and I did not like this cushion. The StimuLite was uncomfortable. It felt hard and I don't think that it would provide adequate protection unless you can do your own pressure release. I did like the Verilite and I think that this cushion offers protection and comfort to most users. However, I need a cushion that is more of a wedge (higher in the front, lower in the back) so the Verilite did not work for me because of the dimensions.
                          I was glad that I got a chance to test these cushions, and I have ordered the Jay2. By the way, I did get a chance to test the Jay2.

PN
                          The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
                          --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
                          ––Paul Nussbaum
                          usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

I have the StimLite and it worked great for about a year and a half. After that my butt started getting red after sitting on an all day long. I now have a foam cushion on top of the StimLite and that helps tremendously. Also did not like the fact that it takes around a month for the cushion to get broken in for the individual. I am anxiously awaiting J2 deep contour cushion to try.
                            Heath

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Nussbaum:

I just finished trying the StimuLite, and I did not like this cushion. The StimuLite was uncomfortable. It felt hard and I don't think that it would provide adequate protection unless you can do your own pressure release. I did like the Verilite and I think that this cushion offers protection and comfort to most users. However, I need a cushion that is more of a wedge (higher in the front, lower in the back) so the Verilite did not work for me because of the dimensions.
                              I was glad that I got a chance to test these cushions, and I have ordered the Jay2. By the way, I did get a chance to test the Jay2.

PN
                              what everyone need to realize is there are 6 different stimulites. as for breakin i only feel a difference for bout 2 weeks. best cushion i have run in my 17 yrs post, been running them for at least 8 yrs
                              Bike-on.com rep
                              John@bike-on.com

Comment

Working...
                              X