No announcement yet.

Best standing frame for Quads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a C-5 complete, would I be able to do the arm movements in an Easystand 6000?

Alan

There's a fungus among us, and I'm not lichen it!
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Originally posted by alan:

As a C-5 complete, would I be able to do the arm movements in an Easystand 6000?

Alan

Hey Alan
      where there's a will there's a way,
      you just gotta give it a shot.
      I know two C5 SCI who can pushin the 6000 glider.

There's a fungus among us, and I'm not lichen it!
      every time you fall,
      stand up tall....
      come back for more
      every time you fall,
      stand up tall....
      come back for more

Comment

Zillazangel,

Do you still have your son's standing frame? My son is a C6 & C7 complete, 2 years post injury. I am looking for one for him. His birth father lives in Winston Salem, NC. If you still have it we would be very interested in it. Also, how did you go about getting your son a standing wheelchair. Email me at artjoshdonna@multipro.com.

Comment

Luigi,

I am interested in a half price Glider 6000. Email me at artjoshdonna@multipro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Donna:

Zillazangel,

Do you still have your son's standing frame? My son is a C6 & C7 complete, 2 years post injury. I am looking for one for him. His birth father lives in Winston Salem, NC. If you still have it we would be very interested in it. Also, how did you go about getting your son a standing wheelchair. Email me at artjoshdonna@multipro.com.
            Emailed you Donna, and Chad got his standing wheelchair through his insurance (we had to pay a 20% copay - which is alot on a $29K wheelchair!!). Check your email.

Ami
            Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Working...
            X