Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help, Needing Options for Toilet Seats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help, Needing Options for Toilet Seats!

Hey y’all from Indiana! I need some help or a direction to be pointed in. We have come to the conclusion that my very fragile behind after flap surgeries cannot handle toilet seats, or atleast the transferring to the toilet seats. I CANNOT ever sit on a hard toilet seat ever again, and just a standard soft toilet seat you buy from the store is not thick enough to protect me, plus the seam in the inside rim of them cuts me which is partly why I got in the mess I did last year. I bought a K-cushion and it was working but it too is not helping me and where my problem area is on my left side and where everything sits. Plus when I go to transfer on it it doesn’t always stay put and is a recipe for disaster. I need something thick & padded that won’t break down too quickly and that’s SECURE and stays in place (this is why the transfers aren’t working for me right now). What are y’all using!? Bonus points if I can get one to use at work as well when I’m there…thank you!

I use velcro straps that I purchased on Amazon to secure my k-cushion, works very well and it is secure.

Comment

• ChesBay
      ChesBay commented
      Editing a comment
      k-cushion looks good on their site. I wasn’t aware of them before, thanks.

Originally posted by GinoL View Post
    I use velcro straps that I purchased on Amazon to secure my k-cushion, works very well and it is secure.
    Never would have thought of that! Do you mind sending me a picture for reference and a link to the straps please?

Comment

ROHO use to make a toilet seat cushion. i've also seen some videos of some quads that have made some big soft ones. might check u tube.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	K Kusion.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	2925076
        Here is a photo of the K cushion attached with the velcro straps that I purchased on Amazon. The cushion actually looks crooked in picture but it is not and is very secure. I use 4 straps and is removeable. Here are the straps I
        used: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Working...
        X