were to buy dslocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were to buy dslocks

i talked to steve he no longer has the company and the number he gave me no one calls back i emailed but got no reply that was monday morning id of thought id hear something by now and sportaids site says sold out i tried bikeon but they no longer sell them
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

No one has been able to contact the new people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
      No one has been able to contact the new people.
      thats a bummer steve was always there for questions parts whatever was needed

Comment

It would be nice to think that Steve selected a buyer of DsLocks that he had strong confidence was going to successfully and professionally manage the company. It appears that's not the case. Even before the sale of Ds, it was very hard to get through to Steve to get requests handled. Back when I was still working for Bike-On, I found the only way I get a question answered was to reach out to HOC's Instagram account. They didn't return emails or phone calls. Was quite frustrating.

The DME market is a relatively small one and is full of manufacturers who enter and leave the marketplace in a matter of years. While there's much push back against DME suppliers like Permobil, there is an argument to be made that it takes the large "evil" corporations to ensure that the products we need remain in steady production.
        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Andy Burton

email: dslocksinc@gmail.com
          Phone: 833-375-6257 | FAX: 833-741-0803
          Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

Comment

As a couple months ago Andy was still getting his bearings with the new company he acquired from HOC, but I found that he was responsive and got me the parts I needed. Steve definitely struggled with it.
            C5/6 complete (maybe) circa June 2018

Comment

i still cant get a call back from them a local dme is coming out monday to check it out i think its in that splitter cable box

Comment

Working...
              X