Tilite's Removal of the Dealer Locator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tilite's Removal of the Dealer Locator

Okay, I am quite annoyed with Tilite right now. I'm on my third Tilite and, as all my Tilites have been fantastic, had all intents to get a Tilite for my fourth chair but now I'm reconsidering this.

Tilite has removed their dealer locator feature on their website. I've used this feature dozens of times, mainly to find repair places for when my chair is inevitably damaged while flying. Now I have to contact Tilite directly (during business hours) to find out who in the area is qualified to fix my chair. What am I supposed to do on a weekend? Or in the evening?

Not really looking for a solution here, mainly just expressing my frustration and giving folks a heads up that the feature is gone.

Originally posted by rockbybay View Post
    Okay, I am quite annoyed with Tilite right now. I'm on my third Tilite and, as all my Tilites have been fantastic, had all intents to get a Tilite for my fourth chair but now I'm reconsidering this.
    Tilite has removed their dealer locator feature on their website. I've used this feature dozens of times, mainly to find repair places for when my chair is inevitably damaged while flying. Now I have to contact Tilite directly (during business hours) to find out who in the area is qualified to fix my chair. What am I supposed to do on a weekend? Or in the evening?
    Perhaps they want total control AND a client base that is both dependent/subservient?

Comment

Working...
    X