Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MDI Rehab leg bags discontinued rant

Hey everyone,
    I am beyond mad that the MDI 87004 leg bags were discontinued.
    I started using them first when I got hurt at the rehab facility 12 years ago.
    They still have these leg bags but a different type without the extension tubing and clamp at the bottom. (Picture below)

Click image for larger version  Name:	f2b3f00f39089b3ccee18b5b70257b0c.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.7 KB ID:	2915128

I have found a way to hack the MDI leg bag and forcefully remove the bottom blue clamp thingy and stick a 3 inch extension tube on there from the Bard leg bag.

Basically I have to buy another *bard dispoz-a-bag* leg bag and transfer the bottom extension tubing with a clamp onto the MDI bag

Click image for larger version  Name:	brd150101.png Views:	0 Size:	460.7 KB ID:	2915131

This gets kind of expensive buying 2 bags instead of 1.

Do any of you use these leg bags?
    I'm looking if I could buy just the extension tubing from the bard disposable bag instead of purchasing the leg bags. Probably save me some money.
    I'm just mad that a company basically discontinues a product that has been used by so many people over the years without even doing any type of survey.
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09
Working...
X