No announcement yet.

Programmer for V6 power chair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Dynamic DX one that I programmed my magic mobility x8 with. It's an older one though. Do you know which controller you have? Post a pic of your joystick.
    pat@beachmobility.com

Comment

Here ya go Pat... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2579.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	2914405
      Attached Files
      "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

The 2 crescents/semi circles are the Invicare symbols. Suggest you Google search whatever you think it is, then select pics of search. Also there is a number (most likely need to remove joystick) on joystick that you can search.
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
        Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

That's kind of the way I've been trying, the number on the joystick is D51316, and using that, I tried some hunts. On eBay a search returned a few programmers, and I tried this one, which is an Invacare:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294409394338

and it did not communicate with the joystick at all, it tried but as I said above, it just couldn't connect.

Comment

Originally posted by RollinPositive View Post
            Mc any luck unplugging the inhibit switches?
            I looked at the circuit board for the inhibit stuff, I found the wire that went to the inhibit switch for seat raising, I disconnected it but it shutdown seat elevating option completely. I decided to go to the other end, I zip tied the switch closed and that worked. There's always a way....

edit: I'll have to try seat tilt and see if it's inhibited too, gotta have that free for going downhill. Don't care too much about the recline right now, but we'll see. The elevate was the big one, it is really slow going up/down, a pain when trying to go from one group of people to another.

Comment

2 or 3 years ago I got a programmer for my ZX1 from a mobility outfit in Texas for $100.
              They were very helpful before I got it, but it didn't work.
              ULP!
              I told the guy I dealt with that it wasn't working.
              No BS, no interrogation, just "send it back and I'll get it going as soon as I receive it"!

Don't know if they would have yours (or perhaps mine would work?) but their service and the fact they had more than one would make me want to deal with them!
              69yo male T12 complete since 1995
              NW NJ

Comment

a mind is a terrible thing to lose!
                Was able to search emails and found it............for twice my memory!

100 Plaza Dr
                Red Oak , TX 75154
                9727577636Sales Receipt

05/01/2017 11:28 am

Ticket: 220000005539
                Register: CSE Mobility & Scrubs
                Employee: Cole
                Customer: Phil Hunt
                1 $199.99
                1 $6.00
                Subtotal $205.99
                Cole was the guy I dealt with . He was great!
                PS: If this programmer would work we can work out joint custody or something.
                69yo male T12 complete since 1995
                NW NJ

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff View Post

I looked at the circuit board for the inhibit stuff, I found the wire that went to the inhibit switch for seat raising, I disconnected it but it shutdown seat elevating option completely. I decided to go to the other end, I zip tied the switch closed and that worked. There's always a way....

edit: I'll have to try seat tilt and see if it's inhibited too, gotta have that free for going downhill. Don't care too much about the recline right now, but we'll see. The elevate was the big one, it is really slow going up/down, a pain when trying to go from one group of people to another.
                  Glad. it worked out good fix...

You also know you can roll while your elevating also...

I think a bigger win would be a CJSM 2 joystick its a 3.5" screen and its so nice

You can have your doctor right a rx for repairs and that you need a larger screen do to vision

cost on an 80/20 medicare plan is $80

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18517806651...MAAOSwFtphmvXO

Comment

Originally posted by RollinPositive View Post

Glad. it worked out good fix...

You also know you can roll while your elevating also...

I think a bigger win would be a CJSM 2 joystick its a 3.5" screen and its so nice

You can have your doctor right a rx for repairs and that you need a larger screen do to vision

cost on an 80/20 medicare plan is $80

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18517806651...MAAOSwFtphmvXO
                    From my understanding, as Numotion explained to me, Medicare >may< (not will) only cover repairs on equipment that they have paid for you. So, if Medicare bought it for you when new, they may cover repairs. If you are not the original end user, your on your own.
                    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
                    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Medicare declining repairs is also a triggering event to qualify them to fund an entirely new chair, before the 5 year span is up, if the broken components were medically necessary. Regardless, I highly recommend calling CMS with Medicare questions. DME retailers say a lot of stuff.

Medicare won't fund repairs on non-medically necessary options, or features, of course (usually since they didn't reimburse for them in the first place.)
                      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Working...
                      X