M3 footplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 footplates

Bought a use Permobil M3. Don't really like the two separate footplates. All my previous chair had the single platform plate. I think they make one for the M3, does anyone know of a good place for getting Permobil parts??? New or used.

I may just end up having to use a metal strip of some kind and bolt them together.

Thanks

I dont think they do...you could have someone make it look on craigslist CNC cutter

Comment

I think they do have a full footplate option. It's part # is I106760-99-0 on the order form. I also found this on eBay (Permobil Foot Rest for 3G Seating System Permobil Power Wheelchair #F584 | eBay). Not sure if it will work for you, but worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
        I think they do have a full footplate option. It's part # is I106760-99-0 on the order form. I also found this on eBay (Permobil Foot Rest for 3G Seating System Permobil Power Wheelchair #F584 | eBay). Not sure if it will work for you, but worth a look.
        Thanks, that's what I was talking about, I also saw the option on the order form but it never showed up on my eBay search. But $199 for a used footplate, I guess that's typical DME gouging.

Comment

Working...
        X