Power chair disposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power chair disposal

What do you do when you want to get rid of a power chair? They work but need batteries. They are very old. I just want to get rid of them, not trying to sale them. If it matters, I live in California.

Thanks, Wes

Just put it on craigslist. Someone might want the motors and control system.

Comment

easter seals

Comment

I'd expect that if advertised, you'd have no problem finding somebody who wanted/needed them. There's many poor gimps around.
        69yo male T12 complete since 1995
        NW NJ

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Never put anything on Craigslist but shouldn't cost to much.

Comment

Craigslist is free! And it works. I sold two commercial properties in 7 days on CL and saved myself nearly a hundred thousand in commissions over using a realtor!
            Interesting concept and I don't know how it works with no advertisers or fees, but it's great for selling or giving away stuff.
            69yo male T12 complete since 1995
            NW NJ

Comment

I contacted my local Paralyzed Vets(I'm not a Vet) office. Since I didn't care about a write-off either, they can just pick it up and give it to a Vet that may need one.
              "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Give it away on facebook or try and get a few bucks selling it on facebook. Does not cost a thing to sell it on facebook. I have sold a lot of stuff on there.
                Art

Comment

Working...
                X