Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SmartDrive replacement wheels.. where do you buy them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmartDrive replacement wheels.. where do you buy them?

Anyone out there bought replacement little wheels for their smartdrive?
    Where's the best/cheapest place to get them?
    Any after market alternatives?

anyone try and re-make their own

cheers.

I got my SD 3 months before the pandemic hit, so I haven't had the opportunity to wear mine out yet! But I am very curious as to the answer. Other than going back to the OEM.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Shoot me a note I can get them for you. They will need to come directly from permobil
      Sales@rollinginparadise.com

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
        Shoot me a note I can get them for you. They will need to come directly from permobil
        What kind of price are they?

Comment

Our son got a replacement roller set (plus outer covers which I think are automatically included). It was via the dealer that supplied the SD. Cost was AUD300 (USD220) a couple of years ago. Given the high cost of the SD unit, I thought the cost of the rollers was relatively cheap....
          Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Comment

yeah $205 including shipping... but ouch.. that's $14.64 a little wheel! Can burn through those little wheels pretty fast!

Wondering how much the replacement tire for the Smoov is ?

Comment

Working...
            X