Canadian distributor of enemeez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian distributor of enemeez

Does anyone know a good source for buying this product in Canada? I searched on Google but most had a ridiculous price. I ordered some from eBay but still very expensive. I am desperate to try them though. Having significant problems with my Bp.

I live in South America, so what I do is try to plan ahead and buy a year's worth of them to someone (friends/family) flying to the USA.

You may also try Grabr: grabr.io

Comment

Have you contacted the company directly? They may provide you with samples to evaluate if it will work OK for you.
      https://enemeez.com/request-samples/

Not sure what you consider "very expensive", but it's not cheap in the USA either (roughly US$2.20 each). Compared to a generic bisacodyl suppository; the cost is about 3-4X for the Enemeez. Also check on eBay. I know some people have obtained them there in the past.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I tried that form but it won't accept Canadian addresses. I just assumed they didn't ship Canada. I sent an email asking if they did I didn't hear back until today… shortly after I posted here. I should have been more patient. They do ship to Canada, I had to create an account in order to put my address in. They have a $35 US flat rate shipping Canada. Still no option To order samples except for an individual one but the $35 flat rate shipping still applies.

Prices online I saw were anywhere 170 to over $200 for one container of 30. I paid 155 Canadian on eBay. Straight from the company and down They would be $76 US Plus $35 US shipping and then a current Exchange rate of 25% to Canada and then duties and taxes at the border… guess that's why they are so expensive in Canada. I'd pay at least 160 Canadian straight from them. An expensive poop… desperate times though!

Comment

Working...
        X