summer leg bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

summer leg bags

What type of leg bags do you guys use to cover up your bag while wearing shorts?

Sadly I just don’t wear shorts. Kind of a shame down here in the hoy and humid south.

Comment

I used this... Not strictly a cover, but holds the bag in place without bands and serves double duty by covering! Used with an 800ml Urocare bag since they have a quad-friendly valve option.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CQRXKQF...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Hansilk Catheter Leg Bag Holder 2 Count Fabric Catheter Sleeves Urine Leg Bag Holder - Urinary Drainage Bag Stay in Place Urine Bags for Legs Foley Catheter Bag Holder Strap for Men or Women Wheelchairs
      Last edited by ejl10; 11 Jul 2021, 1:12 PM.
      C5/6 complete (maybe) circa June 2018

Comment

Makeshift canvas bag to my side with the catheter SP tube running through my pocket

Comment

I use a Hollister 9805 bag on my thigh, connected right to the catheter.

Comment

A leg bag applied to the thigh is easiest with a "sport" type bag, and wearing board shorts rather than very short pants. (KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by ejl10 View Post
              I used this... Not strictly a cover, but holds the bag in place without bands and serves double duty by covering! Used with an 800ml Urocare bag since they have a quad-friendly valve option.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CQRXKQF...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Hansilk Catheter Leg Bag Holder 2 Count Fabric Catheter Sleeves Urine Leg Bag Holder - Urinary Drainage Bag Stay in Place Urine Bags for Legs Foley Catheter Bag Holder Strap for Men or Women Wheelchairs
              Gonna give these a try...thx

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                A leg bag applied to the thigh is easiest with a "sport" type bag, and wearing board shorts rather than very short pants. (KLD)
                Will this work while wearing a stat lock?

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
                  SCI-Nurse commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, it will. (KLD)

I posted on this subject awhile ago.

https://www.carecure.net/forum/sci-c...to-wear-shorts

Comment

Working...
                X