Looking to the future..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to the future..

In the short future when I regain my license, I will be continuing to transfer into the drivers seat and parking my chair in the passengers seat as I have done since wheeling.
    In the future as I age, that may not be an option and a ramp or lift vehicle may be what I will require for my independence. I do want to keep with a self propelled chair.
    My question is this, for those that wheel-in and drive, are there docking systems available for riders of fixed frame configured chairs such as TR or ZR chairs?
    Last edited by slow_runner; 14 Jun 2021, 11:36 AM.

how about asking tilite?

Comment

Originally posted by baldfatdad View Post
      how about asking tilite?
      That would be too obvious BFD 😉 I was hoping for some on the ground, hands on experience of what may be being used/available.

Comment

Not sure this will help but if you don’t want to do all that I have driven a mini van and with the side doors I can lean out and pull chsir into back without taking it apart and really easy . Or u can do the same and get a Tesla model x with wing doors to be cool lol but for real it’s an option as for me it’s not comfortable driving from a chsir I’d rather be in a seat

Comment

Working...
        X